°30°

When Nightmare Come A
Little Bit Late

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

🔞WARNING🔞
EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD

Author's Pov

Jimin shivered by the words Jungkook spat as he then feels the teacher's presence stood behind him, staring at his ass before slowly crawled up to the bed.

"So beautiful..." Jungkook mumbled and slowly hold out his hands and placed them on both Jimin ass, before squeezed it hardly caused Jimin to moaned by the pressure. Jungkook then smacked Jimin left cheek, making the rosy skin turned red as the boy hissed by the feeling of his epidermis texture started to burn.

"P-please-"

SLAP!!

"AHH!! NGGHN!!" Jimin whimpered loudly when he feel Jungkook hand spread his cheeks wide before slowly placed his head in between them and licked his hold slowly. "Ngh!! Hah-ahh!! Mr. J-  Jeon!! Umm... F-feel so g-good!!" Jimin cried out as tears started to roll his eyes, loving the amount of pleasure he got that time as he feels, Jungkook tongue twirled around his asshole.

"Like that baby?" Jungkook asked still not moving from the boy's ass, keeping his head in between the cheeks as he waited for the latter to answer. Even though he knows the student feels good when he does that, he still needed to ask. Teasing is just one of his main nature. "Y-yes!! S-so good!!" Jimin said almost screaming when he feel Jungkook hot breathing against his hole... It's so addicting...

Jungkook smirked by that as he shoved his head closer to Jimin ass if that was even possible, as he licks the boy's hole one more time before slowly dragged the wet tongue and aligned it with the clenching hold before deliberately moved in caused the room to fill with Jimin moans and whimpers.

"ahhh!! nGhHs!! S- shit!! Oh, g-god!!" Jimin moaned when he felt something wet pushed inside him, as he decided to hold Jungkook but realized that he was cuffed. Jungkook smirked when he heard the handcuff tingling, implying the boy badly wanted to be set free as he smacked Jimin thigh caused the boy to moaned and immediately stopped his attempt.

"Ahhh!! P-please... Mr. Jeon!! Want you!!" Jimin pleaded loudly, feeling the tongue slowly thrust inside him caused his body to jerk forward a little bit before Jungkook hold both of his thighs and hold him down so that he won't change positions. "Ngghhaaah!! S-shit mmm...ahhh!!" Jimin moaned loudly as he feels Jungkook tongue explore his inside, brushing against his prostate making him feel like he's on cloud nine.

"P-please... Stopp!" Jimin begged because he badly wanted Jungkook dick to fill him up as the male back away and hovered over the petite body from behind, covered up almost everything from the above view. "Tell me... What do you want?" Jungkook whispered deeply against Jimin ears, caused the boy to shivered snd slightly whimpered when he started to leave wet kisses on the boy's back.

"W-want you, Mr. Jeon!! Don't want a-anyone!!" Jimin confessed as he feel the burning kisses behind him while tears didn't stop falling from his eyes, wetting the pillow cover which was placed neatly below him. Jungkook didn't say anything after that as he positioned himself on his knees and slowly moved closer to Jimin ass before started to grind a little making friction between the two.

"Ahhh s-shit!! NO!! Ermmm night!!" Jimin moaned when he feel Jungkook throbbing dick grinding onto him as the room filled with Jungkook groans and Jimin moans, creating the alluring atmosphere around them. Jimin back a little, wanted to feel his teacher's cock more but Jungkook hold him down caused him to whined, unable to get what he wanted.