°41°

He's A Rape Victim?!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

"Is it true?" Jimin asked softly, which came out as a muffled sound against his chest but nonetheless, Jungkook heard it well enough to understand what the boy just said. "What truth?" Jungkook raised a question dumbly while caressing the titanium hair that lay on top of his chest for half an hour now.

Jimin sighed and moved his head up, looking at Jungkook while thinking the male is teasing him but the reality is, the older really don't understand what's behind Jimin question since the boy just said it halfway. "That... You never plan nor even think about leaving me...?" Jimin asked and looked away, hesitant to hear the answer as Jungkook noticed this and grinned, loving how his lover was suddenly being shy.

"Yeah... And I planned to marry you Jimin." Jungkook stated straight to the point catching Jimin off guard as the boy's mouth went wide and froze. Marry? Him? Jimin couldn't believe what he just heard. Is this a dream? "What's with the face?" Jungkook asked, breaking off Jimin daydreamed as the boy pulled away from the cuddle, still processing the words Jungkook spat.

"Did you bang your head, Mr. Jeon? Or I am the one who hearing things?" Jimin asked dumbfounded, looking everywhere in the room caused Jungkook to chuckled at this. He stared at the confused boy for a split second and hold out his hand, grabbing Jimin legs before pulling the boy to him once more.

"No, I'm okay and you heard it right. I wanted to marry you." Jungkook said it for the second time, staring at the boy thinking he finally assured Jimin but what he got after confused him. Jimin unexpectedly burst into a sarcastic laugh, closing half of his eyes before fall back. "Nice joke Mr. Jeon..." Jimin said, thinking Jungkook said this to make him laugh, unaware of the fact the older is serious.

"But I'm serious, Jimin... I want to be with you every day. I'd like to see you walking around here, sleeping, eating, watching movies with me, and talking until we fall asleep. I want you to be the first thing I'd see every time I wake up in the morning before going to work. I want to cuddle with you every day, even when I'm tired, I want to hold you, kiss you, hug you. I'll spend time with you and even if I'm busy, I'd still make a way and give my time to you. I want you to be the person who I get to see first in the morning and before I sleep. I want to cook food for you even though it tastes bad. I want to make love with you in every corner of this house. With you, only. You're the only one I want and I love you so much..."

Jimin froze when he realized that Jungkook is drop-dead serious. He could feel his inside filled with butterflies again after a long time filled with nothing other than hollowness. A string of tears left Jimin eyes, blurring his sight as he stared at Jungkook, finally admitting the fact that no matter what happens; the male is the only one he loves.

Whether it's right or wrong... Jimin will continue to love him...

Jimin didn't remember his mom, his school problem nor anything. His mind that time, filled with Jungkook and how it will be if he marries the man in front of him. Jungkook on the other side smiled softly before wiping off Jimin's tears and pulled him closer.

"So Jimin... Will you be the honor to be my future husband?" Jungkook asked and looked at Jimin who grinned before nodded slowly. The boy then grabbed Jungkook's nape before pulling him close and crashed their lips together, tasting each other after a long time. Jimin licked Jungkook lower lips before sliding his tongue inside the male hot craven, savoring every inch of his inside.

Jungkook smiled in the kiss as he placed his hands around Jimin waist, pulling the boy more closer than he already was. They broke the kiss after few minutes as Jungkook hold out his hand and pulled the drawer beside his bed while Jimin just watched.