°9°

The Red Room

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

Jimin and Taehyung were walking through the corridor peacefully, heading towards their house. The school time ended long ago but they, or for the exact words, Jimin didn't want to meet anyone nor he wanted to receive any attention.

He doesn't like it when people whispering around him and look at him as if something to eat- he hates that because somehow it brings him to his past that yet hunting him until now. Years had passed but still, he couldn't forget it.

They reached the school gate as Jimin stopped his walk when he received a message from his teacher, more particularly, his mathematic teacher. "Wait, Tae." He called out the man as Taehyung give him weird look in return.

"Shit- I forgot to tell you!" Jimin cursed as Taehyung laugh. "Well, tell me now then." He said and Jimin gulped- he somehow knows that Taehyung will overreact about this. "I have tuition starting from today with Mr. Jeon." He said and Taehyung eyes widen. What makes it more interesting is that Taehyung didn't scream nor overeating like he usually does, instead, he just froze before closing whatsoever space he has with Jimin and whispered.

"That's fine but... Do you perhaps need lube?" Taehyung asked slowly as Jimin widens his eyes and pushes the male away, caused him to laugh but Jimin just glares in return. "What the fuck Taehyung?! I'm going to study- not wrecking my ass!" Jimin said as he huffed and look away. "Well we don't know what will happen didn't we?" Taehyung teased as Jimin scoffed in reply.

"Fuck you." He cursed as Taehyung burst into a laugh again. "Take care of your ass! Because surely Mr. Jeon wanted to wreck that cake later!" Taehyung screamed, bidding Jimin goodbye, and run away, leaving the male alone before Jimin could curse or show his middle finger to the boy.

"This fucker!" He cursed under his breath but suddenly an image of Jungkook on top of him got into his mind. "What the-?!" He half-yell but stopped and look around as if someone was watching him even though there's no one. He huffed as he looks at the location Jungkook just sent to him and start to walk.

Luckily for him, the house is not that far away from school but surely it was far away from Jimin's because their position is opposite.

_________________✍

After minutes of walking, Jimin finally arrived at Jungkook's house as he looks around, searching for any kind of banner or anything that shows this is the right house. He didn't want to knock on the door and turns out, he came to the wrong house.

It was embarrassing.

He glances around the lawn and noticed there's a gold banner with Jeon Jungkook written on it caused him to scoff. "Pft, this man is so-"

"Are you going to stand there?" An unknown voice greeted him as Jimin yelped and look at the person, there Jungkook was standing with a black plain shirt, matching with grey pants, and his hair is wet as if he just takes a shower- of maybe he indeed takes a shower before.

"Uh- Mr. Jeon, I just arrived," Jimin said and silently cursed because of the stuttering- never in his life, he ever stutters before but why every time he meets his teacher, his mouth will always do that? Plus, Jungkook's extremely handsome face doesn't help him.