°32°

Oops... She Caught Us

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

It was already in the middle of the night as the street is empty until a certain car parked right in front of Park's house.

Yes, of course, it was none other than the newly love birds... Jungkook promised to send Jimin back home after he finished his dinner but then the boy suddenly wanted to cuddle so he offered to watch a movie as they snuggle onto each other.

After hours of laughing and crying while watching Titanic, which was suggested by Jungkook himself since the story is his favorite. Jimin finally decided to went back home because he doesn't want to make his parents suspicious about his whereabouts. Yeah, sure he could just say that he was hanging out with Taehyung, but his father could always sense the lie in his voice.

That's the only thing here's great of as a father... He would instantly know if Jimin is lying or not...

"See you tomorrow..." Jimin mumbled before getting out of the car and about to walk away but Jungkook pulled him back, caused his body to stumble inside the car. He didn't waste any time and connected their lips, tasting the plumps lips he grow obsessed with.

Jimin moaned in the kiss, already expected this kind of action from his teacher as he moved his lips while his eyes closed. Jimin badly wanted to stay still like this but he knows better to go, Jungkook himself knows that. It was too risky kissing there, consider the fact the neighbor could saw them...

Jungkook back away, breaking the kiss caused Jimin to whined a little as he chuckled at that and pecked the boy's lips once more before leaving one on Jimin forehead making his cheeks redden immediately. For Jimin, there will be thousand of sweet things Jungkook did to him but the sweetest is when the male leave kisses on his forehead.

It makes him feel loved and safe...

"Don't be late tomorrow..." Jungkook reminded as Jimin nodded.

"I love you..." Jungkook added as Jimin looked away and stepped out of the car fastly, feeling flustered by the sudden declaration. He walked away, leaving Jungkook behind who smiled softly at the latter reaction, knowing Jimin loves him too but just too embarrassed to say it.

"Wait!! No reply?!" Jungkook called the boy out, catching Jimin attention as he pouted a little bit acting as if he was sulking resulted in Jimin to giggled at the cute sight. He never thought his teacher would be that cute when the male pout...

Jimin didn't say anything as he hold out his hand, showing his palm to Jungkook, catching the male attention. Jimin then slowly clutched his hand before pointing out his pinky fingers upwards as he then do the same to his index finger before raising the thumb, displaying some kind of sign language to Jungkook.

He giggled cutely and turned his body around before ran inside his house, leaving Jungkook who was smiling like an idiot, clearly whipped by the sign language which means I love you. He watched Jimin entered the house and grinned to himself before drove away unnoticed that someone or more certain, Ms. Park watching their little interaction from her room window.

She glared at the teacher, watching the car goes away before slid the curtain to cover up the window. She turned around and glanced at his husband who already falls asleep as she stepped outside the room, leading the way to Jimin's. She walked through the corridor and reached the boy's room, noticed the lights were still on.