°13°

My Uncontrollable Thoughts

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Pov

Jungkook was taking a shower when suddenly his house bell rang, interrupted his business. "Aish, I can't even take a full shower yet." Jungkook whined as he grabs his towel and wrapped it around his lower torso, covered up whatsoever under it, and walk out from the bathroom- heading towards the house's main door.

He didn't think much as he opened the door, about to use foul language at whoever interrupted him but before he could even do that, he received a high pitch scream. There, Jimin was standing with his school uniform on while his hand covered up his eyes, unexpecting his teacher was in this kind of state.

"What are you doing?!" Jimin yelled at him as he furrowed his eyebrows- the problem here is not Jungkook who appear at Jimin's house naked, it was JIMIN who came to his house. "Can't you wear clothes?!" Jimin angrily yelled but his cheeks redden, clearly embarrassed or blushed by the view in front of him.

Jungkook was extremely hot at that time. His hair is wet, covered up his forehead while water, sinfully dripped on his body. Not to add that Jungkook delicious abs were a full-on display for the boy. "Why are you acting as if you're a girl?" Jungkook asked as Jimin scoffed offended.

"Pardon?"

"Yes, Jimin... You're behaving like a girl right now. Our structure bodies are the same why would you be overreacting like this? As if you never see yourself in the mirror..." Jungkook said and scoffed mockery as he walks away, heading towards his room to wear some clothes.

"Yah! You're so shameless!" Jimin yelled back as he sits down outside on the door. To be honest, is not because he never sees himself in the mirror, he reacts that way because Jungkook was looking too hot that time and he could feel his dick twitching so he couldn't think of anything and the words are just coming out from his mouth.

"Are you going to stand outside?" Jungkook asked from behind as Jimin turned around and see his teacher was wearing a piece of grey sweatpants- nothing more. He didn't even cover up those abs for god sake. "Like the view?" Jungkook asked smirking catching Jimin off guard- unrealized he was staring at his teacher's body like there's no tomorrow.

"Pft no I don't and never will..." Jimin said and Jungkook shrugged off as he walks inside, followed by Jimin behind. "Might as well as take a photo- believe me, it lasts longer." Jungkook teased and Jimin rolled his eyes. "With all due respect Mr. Jeon Jungkook, your abs are small and there's nothing extraordinary about it." Jimin sassed as he put down his school bag and take out few tools to start the lesson, satisfied that both were still in a comfortable atmosphere even though what happened yesterday.

"Sure, Mr. Park... Your eyes seem didn't say the same thing about it just now..." Jungkook said as he sits beside Jimin and closes his eyes before opening them, decided to take things professionally in his hands. "Okay let's start. No games." Jungkook said and Jimin couldn't help but to nodded, unable to handle the seriousness around them.

Jungkook was surely dominating in their class but Jimin didn't feel threatened by it because there are many people around them. In this case, it's completely different, Jimin could actually feel himself drowned in Jungkook's powerful arms. The male got something inside him that makes Jimin feel like, he could kneel for the man.