CH. 63 This is what we know

(Rosemary POV)

You know something about evil monsters? They like to harm. It doesn't matter who you are, where you are from, and how they ended up coming across you. Once that cruel being has its evil sight on you.

You're its target, which is what these two boys were.

A target of someone, and from the looks of this, it is not his first kill.

"Alright, everyone, all the evidence that was gathered at the crime scene, I want information from each one of them. I don't care how small the details are; I want them noted because even the tiny details are essential to the case." I said to my crime scene agents.

Every crime scene technician that works for me was interviewed by me; personally, I knew all their names, the schools they went to, the effort and work they put in to be part of my group, and each one of them deserved to be here.

I soften my voice.

"As you all know, it was two little boys that were found at the crime scene. I will be performing an autopsy on them; let's all work together to get closures for these boys and their loved ones. Please get to work." I said, and they all nodded their heads, scattering to do their workloads.

I took the elevator downstairs to the morgue part of my lab.

That's where everyone else was with Jamison.

When the elevator door opened, I walked out and made eye contact with the two boys, Jacob and Jonathan.

The look on their faces still haven't changed; they were both equally troubled and afraid of all of this.

"Hey, Bambi. We know where the parents live and other information about the boys as well." Jamison said to me as I headed towards them.

"How will you notify the law enforcement agents about this information without revealing how you got it?" My sister Red asked me.

"I usually figure out how to do so, usually when the kids go to the dentist, nowadays it's registered with their schools, their smiles, and proof. So I can search for that to see if I can get any hits." I said.

"Our school does that; they even gave our parents a card," Jacob said softly.

"That is a good thing for sure; we will go with that," I said to them.

"Our parents are going to see us like this?" Jonathan ask.

"Like, this," Jonathan said.

"My Mom and Dad are going to cry when they see me like this," Jacob said.

I held myself back from saying that the parents would already be crying as soon as they've learned that their sons were found murdered and sexually abused.

No parent would ever be okay after being told these things; no parents would ever be okay after seeing the state of the two young boys' bodies.

I know that to be the case, but I wasn't going to tell them that because I'm sure deep inside they knew that their parents would fall apart immediately.

"I will work hard on the appearances with the state you two are in, but they will see you after I've performed the autopsy on you two, and I will take care of your two bodies as the best I can," I said to them.

"Will you be the one who explains how we died?" Jonathan asked me.

"Yes, to your parents, officers, and agents on the case," I said.