[ Chapter 1 ]

It was a dark and gloomy night, as the rain pour you stood in front of the manor's door waiting for someone to greet you. It took a while until you see a man, wearing a green hoodie open the door. "Tsk...EMILY!" he shouts, does not even bother to see your face as he leans on the door. "Coming" as Emily rush to the door and greet you with a smile, "You must be the new Survivor, please come in since it's cold outside". As you notice your body starting to tremble and you give her a slight nod before entering the manor.

            This manor... it looks old, and it gives you chills but guess it is better than being back home where no one ever loved you because they think you are cursed. As you walk down the hall, the man in the green hood follows behind you with a curious face. "Hey..." he suddenly taps your shoulder, as you are tensed up you look back at him and see his blue eyes... it was pretty, you lost in your thoughts. "I SAID HEY, what are you?!" his tone changed.

            "Me? Of course, I am a person, did you mean my name? my name is (Y/N)" you answer politely. But the man does not seem to be pleased by your answer. "That's not...... Whatever, my name is Naib Subedar, call me Naib" as he walks past you and Emily. Emily chuckles as she holds your hand, "Don't worry, he always likes that, but he always protects all of us as a Rescuer". A rescuer huh... that is what he wanted to ask me (maybe) as I tilt.

            As we arrive at a huge dining hall, Emily introduces me to a lot of "new friends". It was hard to say they are going to be your friends, but I hope we all can get along. "Good evening! My name is (Y/N), I was invited here... I don't really know what I am supposed to do but I have a dream that I want to reach that's why I came". Everyone gives you a big smile as they welcome you to your new home except a few boys who are glaring from afar and one of them is Naib.

            "Welcome (Y/N), as you can see, we are all here to participate in a game, but I have work to do so......Mr. Subedar! You are in charge, explain to her what she needs to do as I told you before" Emily said. As you turn your head to Naib, he rushes to you and grabs your hand as he drags you somewhere. "You are a burden, hurry up" he said. "It hurts, wait!!" as you squeal but he does not stop. As we moved to the second floor of the manor, "Here is your room, number xxx it was next to mine, as for the game just participate you have a match tomorrow at 8am, don't be a burden and stay away from the hunters" as he throws your key towards you and go inside his own room.

            A game....? what kind of game......? how to play it......? Also, a Hunter?! Naib does not bother to tell you about it as you sigh and go into your own room. It was small but it was comfortable at least. As you unpack all your belongings you find a book lying on top of your desk, it is a diary that you must write every day based on the paper notes Emily left next to it. As you finish, you take a shower and go to bed hoping tomorrow could be better.