[ Chapter 22 ]

*Morning Came*

Morning sunlight, it's slowly drifting you awake as you wake up in a panic looking left and right. "Waking up so soon?" you can see Jack holding a tray with a set of tea and snack and putting it down on the table. "I thought... you are not here" you said in soft tone. Jack chuckles as he sits on the edge of the bed, "I'm here, good morning ... you should eat some snack and drink the tea first before heading back. I've heard there will be a special announcement today for all of us so you better hurry." You slowly reach out to the tea cup Jack giving for you as you drink it as Jack smile and patted your head. After drinking the tea and toom some snacks you can hear the morning bell rings, "I have to get back now... Thanks Jack see you later" as you run towards the door but quickly head back to Jack and kiss him on the cheek and run to the door again. Jack slowly reaches out his cheeks and sigh, "(Y/N) how could I ever let you go..." as he stood there in silent thinking. Pant ... pant... you hurry back sneaking so fast back to the survivor side. (It will take a long time describing it how you got back so it's up to your imagination but thank good the door is now open maybe Emma unlocks it in the morning) as you quickly reach your room without anyone knowing and change your clothes quickly. "I made it in time" you mummer to your self as someone knock on your door.

"Hey, (Y/N) are you there?" Naib knock while asking. "I'm here please wait a moment" as you rush and open the door, Naib somehow has that sigh of relief look as he leans on the wall. "We should be hurry, there will be an announcement on the hall so let's go?" Naib slowly gives his hand to you. You blush slightly feeling embarrassed knowing that you are still catching breath because of running but ended up taking his hand and both of you walk to the hall.

During the walk you keep trying to tidy up your hair since it's still a mess and Naib notice it, he keeps glancing at you as he knows something but didn't bother to ask why as he make sure you didn't bump into any objects since you are not paying attention to the road. After a moment we both arrive at the hall and it's crowded with all survivors and hunters and they are talking about something so we both walk to Emma and Emily. "Hi guys.. uhm what is this all about? Are we late for the announcement?" you tilt as you ask but naib just stood there looking the other way. "(Y/N) ! Naib! Oh, they announce it already, it's about tomorrow match!" Emma told you excitedly. "Tomorrow match? What is it about?" you look confused,

"Tomorrow match is different due to make it exciting the Baron said, few teams of survivor can...." before Emma finish her sentences Naib and Emily close her mouth. "Don't worry (Y/N), tomorrow we have a special match and we can team up on our own. We all going to be together in one team so let's do our best shall we?" Emily said in a serious tone as you nod completely agree, it's been a long time I have not been on a match with your close friends so it's going to be exciting. Naib suddenly left and head somewhere else, you already used to it since he doesn't like crowded place too mush as Emma drag you to the garden. "(Y/N) did you know Red Roses suit you very well?" as Emma handed you a red rose. "Why red rose? because Jack always giving it to me?" you ask. "No, not because of Jack... it's because of the meaning. It means love but also something else you will know it someday" she said while holding a red rose that is wilted and cut it as she looks sad but suddenly change into a happy expression again. "Let's do our best tomorrow okay (Y/N) ~" Emma holds you tight, you hold her back "Yes of course~".

JACK POV

The announcement is given, I stand there closing my eyes knowing this would happen as I lean on the corner of the hall. "So this is all part of the plan you talk to me about long ago is it?" Naib lean on the wall next to me. I smirk as I answer "You know the plan already, so please do as you promise me" I hold his shoulder as I look serious into Naib eyes. Naib suddenly slap my hand as he is furious "Is this really the best thing you could do? do you think she will be..." I cut off Naib sentences "I Believe in you Subedar" as I give him one last pat on the shoulder as I leave slipping a box into his pocket. "Damn it Jack... " Naib punch the wall but I'm sure he will do the task very well as I leave with a relief expression.

I walk to the garden as I meet (Y/N) and Emma chatting, I think Emma notice me as she give me a slight nod before making excuse to (Y/N) and leave. "What a pretty flower..." I sneak up behind you as you slight jump in shock. "The red roses, it's very pretty... I always love it since you gave it to me for the first time" you sniff the flower scene. "The pretty flower I'm talking about, it's you (Y/N)" as I hug you from behind. You seem to be blushing as you hold my hand tight. "Please always remember that you are special to me, you are the prettiest women I ever known and you deserve better" I whisper softly into your ears as you smile in happiness.

Seeing you happy it's the only thing I want, please keep that smile of yours (Y/N).....

I ended up spending the whole day accompany (Y/N) to make sure she is happy.