[ Chapter 12 ]

Soon as you arrive at the dining room, every survivor's eyes are on you. You seem not to notice what happen and you try to break the ice "Hi everyone sorry I'm late for dinner" as you walk to the nearest chair available next to Eli the Seer. Eli greets you with a warm smile "Hello (Y/N), don't worry we just started eating you're not late".

"Thanks Eli, I wonder what did I miss? Why did everybody looking at me?" you ask him in a curious tone.

"Ah well...." Before Eli answer, Freddy cut our conversation "MISS (Y/N), YOU DATED A HUNTER? YOU BETTER ANSWER ME". You are in shock, you can't answer that question since it's not true but it's not just Freddy, Kreacher also join in. You feel attacked when Naib about to jump into the conversation but Kevin start screaming your name and take your hand.

"(Y/N) would never date a hunter, she would love to date me" Kevin said proudly, he is just joking and you know that he is trying to protect you. "So don't spread rumors about her without any proof" he said in a serious tone. You were holding your shocked, but you are glad that Kevin is there to protect you at that time. Naib just clenching his fist regret that he didn't speak up faster. The dining room become quite all the sudden as the other just mind their own business afterword and continue eating their dinner.

Eli who sits next to you keep checking on you and somehow on Naib as well as he tried to speak up, "Don't worry (Y/N) we all know that's not true, we just heard that you were in the garden with the Ripper that doesn't mean you are dating him, Mr. Freddy is just overreacting though I agree dating a hunter would be scary in some ways". You just give a slight nod in return as you are playing with your food. "Besides, I know that you will be okay regardless... I know you will be in a good care" as he moved his eyesight a bit towards Naib who's sitting not far from both of you. You giggle in return, "You are really a great listener and advisor Eli, I feel much better now thank you". Both of you continue to chit chat while finishing your dinner, when everyone is finish you volunteer to wash the dishes to clear up your mind.

A few minutes later, someone just took a plate out of your hand... you tilt your head, and it was Naib. "Let me help you with that, you are too slow on your own" he teases you as usual and you just sigh...

"(Y/N), I ..." he then went silent for a bit, "You... you will be okay, I might not be a great listener but I'm here for you"

"I will be by your side; I will protect you.... No matter what" he said while continue washing the dishes.

"So, don't worry about anything okay? I love.......... your cheerful side so I want you to keep smiling" he moves his head looking at you.

You stood there looking back at Naib with your eyes widen, "pfttt.... What are you talking about Naib, of course I will keep smiling" as you poke his nose with bubble foam from the plate. "Alright Mr. Subedar, I'll be in your care" as you bow down to him teasing him back.

"You !!" Naib wipe out the foam from his nose with a red face, you both then laugh it up, he then shows his pinkie "I promise to be with you and protect you, and promise me you will be smiling for me", you then show your pinkie as well and both of you made a pinkie promise

"I promise" you both said at the same time. Never knew washing the dishes could be so much fun after a long day.

Your relationship with Naib become stronger than ever, you both love to hang out with each other even though he still loves to tease or making you angry sometimes but both of you stay close to each other.

Every day matches were played as usual; you always learn new thing on each match and most of the hunters were friendly, you wonder why... maybe because they are in a good mood? but you are really close with Wu Chang and Michiko they are like your big brother and sister who take cares of you most of the times. You also love to visit the hunter side since they all love your cooking, so you come there to cook for them and eat together some time to time with your survivor friends. Because of that most of the survivor also become much more open minded to the hunters, they finally notice that they are not bad after all.

Your relationship with Jack is also become stronger, both of you keep seeing each other under the same tree... in match he only hit you softly so you won't feel pain and uses rose cane but other survivors still very anxious around him, scared of something might happen unexpectedly but you fully trust him as he fully trusts you back and care for you. Something might happen in this manor.... But all of us not sure what's coming next, hopefully it's not a bad thing.

.

.

.

.

Or is it...