[ Chapter 15 ] Valentine's Special

JACK POV

13th February

            Another day another match without (Y/N), maybe because there are lots of survivors available and (Y/N) is not new anymore so she don't need to play as much as in the first week. She is happy that you got a day off today, I wonder why? (You told Jack yesterday) We still meet in the garden every afternoon though, but I still do miss your clumsiness in match. Morning schedule, I have a match with the Mercenary, Mind's eye, Seer, and Perfumer. "It's should not be that hard to hunt them" I thought to myself, but I stand corrected. Ms. Adams were doing better than usual she kitted me for so long, it is really irritating. I manage to get a Victory at the end, but my "competitor" got lucky and escape from my grasp, "Naib Subedar... you always manage to get away from me that's so unfortunate I cannot see your cute irritate face on the chair" I stood in front of the dungeon that he just escapes.

So much for wanting to see his irritate face, I'm not in a good mood too right now. Being kitted so long by the minds eye makes Luchino mock me for some reason for being too weak kitted by a decoder. I need to calm myself down as I go to the garden earlier than usual, I just want to see (Y/N), she will make me feel better as I read my books and take a little nap. After a few hours, I wake up from my nap and notice you are not here yet.... You're never late before. Did something happen to you? I got worried and decided to look for you on the survivor side, as I walk trough the door, Emma walks in. "Hello Mr. Ripper, ~~ Good Afternoon". "Afternoon Ms. Woods, you look lovely today" Jack replied. Emma being all happy knowing Jack become more on more friendly towards survivor since (Y/N) arrival. "You do to ~ are you looking for (Y/N)?" she asks me, and I answer yes.

The gardener told me that (Y/N) are busy in the kitchen since morning, Emma said she is not sure why but just looking at (Y/N), Emma thinks (Y/N) don't want to be disturb. "Maybe, she is planning on giving you something for tomorrow?" Emma tilts her head while putting her fingers on her lips. "Oh, and why did she do that since morning? It's not like there is......." I suddenly realize that tomorrow is 14th February. I loss at words as Emma smile brightly in front of me, "Love is in the air tomorrow, can't wait" she jumps happily pass me and begin to water the flowers. I thank Emma for the short conversation and hurried back to my room as I am thinking what I should prepare for (Y/N).

"Roses? Should I give her roses? but I often give her roses too it's not special anymore...." I mumble to myself in my room, should I ask Michiko for advice? I have doubt but end up looking for Michiko. As soon as I see her, I quickly ask her what's the perfect Valentine's gift is for (Y/N), she just giggle and tell me "You are Jack, being with you is already the best gift she ever got.... Try to open up with her more and tell her how you feel". Michiko got a point as I bow and thank her for the advice. I will make you the happiest person on earth (Y/N) ....

14th February

It's finally the Day, I have a nice sleep thinking about meeting (Y/N). The Host announce that everyone should enjoy the rest of the day match free because it's Valentine's Day, so Robbie drops by my room and ask to accompany him breakfast. I carry Robbie on my back as we headed to the dining room together, surprisingly everyone is already there having tea.... Indeed, I have a nice sleep, so I wake up late and Robbie came to pick me up. As soon as I finish eating breakfast and cleaning up, I sit down with Robbie and the others. We are playing with him as he is giving us candies for Valentine's, I chuckle on how cute he is.  Few minutes later I heard someone enter our dining room, "Good afternoon, sorry to interrupt".

I know that voice, as I turn my head I see (Y/N) figure as she is greeted by Mary and Michiko. Surprisingly you baked all of us Hunter a Valentine's chocolate cake, it makes everyone happy. I wanted to call your name, but Robbie keeps pulling me to get him the cake, so I help him. eventually after I help Robbie, I seems to lose you... I don't know where you are until I notice someone tapping my back. As I turn my head I saw your cute figure, you smile so brightly like an angel as you ask me to follow you. I don't know what you are planning but I also want to do something for you as I follow you to the garden. I take your hand and walk side by side; your hand is so small and soft...

As soon as we arrive, I notice how nervous you are... but you gift me something that no other Hunter back in the dining room received. I open the gift as I notice it was a beautiful heart cake with red rose on it, I was to stun to speak. "I... I love you Jack, I hope we ... uh... thank you for your kindness" (Y/N) said in a soft voice, you didn't face me, but I can see you are blushing and all flustered.... I can't be grateful enough towards you. "You hope... what my dear?" I teased you, but you are just shaking your head. You are the best person that ever come to my life, I chuckles underneath my mask as I am planning on ask you out but not today. I want to hear that you want to be by myside with your own voice as I pick you up bridal style and put my forehead on to you. "My dear, you look so beautiful today... Thank you for the lovely gift" I whispered on your ear as you try to hide your face on my chest. You will be in good care I promise you (Y/N), Please wait for me....

.

.

.

.

.

The day I will ask you to mine, will be the day I will tell you everything...

I hope you accepts me...