[ Chapter 3 ]

JACK POV

            Never knew waiting for a match took this long, I sigh as I wait for the survivors to get ready, but they are still waiting for their teammates. The perfumer and the Embalmer, they seem in a bad mood... Who are the other two that kept them waiting? As I snooze on the chair, the Mercenary steps in with a girl. "A new survivor? This is going to be an easy Victory for me" as I sneer. The match finally starts. Leo's memory, it is cold, but it is a beautiful map as you can play with the snow.

            As I walk through the cold snow, I smell something sweet like a freshly baked cookie as I follow the scent. That is when I saw her... the new survivor. She seems to be lost or rather confused? I started to follow her in secret. As I keep following her, I notice that she does not know how this game works. Her first glance on the chipper machine looks adorable as she is trying to figure out how to decode yet... she is trembling. "Ah she must be cold using only a thin dress...." I thought but I cannot just go to her, she might be afraid. 2 Chipper to go, guess I was too captive looking at the new survivor learning the chipper I did not notice the other.

            The chipper machine that the new survivor held was finished, guess she figured it out. I smiled in satisfaction. But then, she fainted... all I heard was "sorry...". I rushed and checked up on her, she was out cold, and her breathing was not stable. Quickly I carried her and took her to the shack where it was a little bit warm and noticed that she was still trembling. I quickly gave her my coat and took her close to my body. After a few minutes I noticed that the chipper was all finished, everyone went out except... Naib Subedar. I can hear him screaming (Y/N) name, so that is her name...it has a nice ring to it.

"Mom.... Dad... I am a good girl... please do not hurt me" Said (Y/N) in a soft voice, I notice she is having a bad dream. Tears coming from her eyes, she might have suffered a lot before coming here. I want to get to know her better, as I wipe her tears.

Subedar finally found us inside the shack, he was very furious and somehow going to ripped me apart, but he notices that (Y/N) was sleeping calmly in my arm as he steps back and told me to take her back as soon as (Y/N) wakes up. "Don't do anything pervert or I'll kill you" is his last words to me before heading back. "Heh... maybe the little Mercenary might have feelings towards you too, I better be careful" as I slowly caress her cheek. 

(Y/N) finally wakes up, at the end she asks my name and ask if I am a hunter or not...she is so innocent. I chuckle because this girl is not the same as the other survivor. She seems so lovely, and I can sense that she has a warm heart, I'm glad that can help her trough this match. I carried her back the survivor side so she can have a nice rest, "My name is (Y/N), you told me yours and I won't forget it so please do remember mine" the girl said. "Of course, I won't forget about you dear" as I smile behind my mask and walk towards the gate.