[ Chapter 13 ]

JACK POV

After I waved goodbye to (Y/N) I return to the hunter side of the manor and directly going to the dining room or Michiko will kill me for being late. As soon as I arrive Michiko can't contain her smile and that makes other hunters curious. Luchino tried to speak up, "Why are you smiling Ms. Michiko, is it something interesting just happen?", Robbie also curious as he jumps up and down excitingly wanting to know. Michiko just covering half of her face with a fan, "Jack found a little lover I see...". I just went passed Michiko and sit down next to Hastur, "Hmm.... aren't there any other topic that's more important?". "You are all so childish, there is nothing interesting about romance especially for Jack. aren't I right Ripper?" Joseph said with a smug face.

Hastur cut off the conversation, "He is right Jack, you know yourself and you better not do the same mistakes back in the past". I just sigh not believing that even your own closest friend not trusting you for having an interest with someone after a long time. Although the Feaster got a point, I was a killer in the past, I killed so many women it's satisfies me. They feel fear when I see pleasure on their face, it was amusing. Even when I died and enter this manor, the feeling of torturing and killing the survivor amused me (though they didn't die at the end). Their hatred towards me is bringing me happiness, but it's different when I saw (Y/N). At the first glance I didn't feel any emotion towards her, she is different.... She is the first women who got me questioning myself.

She is not the most beautiful women I've seen, but why is she attracting me so much in a short period of time? I don't want to hurt her even for a bit, I don't want to see fear in her face when she looks at me, her smile is everything and that's what I get from her the moment she saw me (chapter 2/3). I will cherish her forever.... But can I contain this feeling? Am I going to lose control one day? That's what I'm afraid of, I must contain myself even if I must hide the truth from her, maybe someday I will tell her and hopefully she accepts me for who I am. Until then I will cherish her and being by her side....

Every day matches were played as usual; I rarely see (Y/N) in my matches, but when I do, I never hurt her in any way, most of the survivor in her team were confused by my action but who cares. I keep meeting her every afternoon, soon I learn a lot of new things about her. She loves to sleep when I hum her a melody even though she is an energetic type, it makes her calm. She really loves when I caress her hair, she also tells bad jokes... sometimes it's not funny but she keeps laughing anyway and lots of other things, how cute. I do feel jealous, she is getting close to every hunter in this manor, everyone loves her because she is so kind and innocent. The worst part is all the female hunters keep mocking me for being sensitive, and Joseph... oh that old man I will rip him someday. Her appearance bring joy to this manor after a long time, I wish we could keep it that way, I can't wait to be with her for the rest of my life. But something might happen in this manor.... all of us not sure what's coming next, hopefully it's not a bad thing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

or is it...