[ Chapter 24 ]

.

.

.

The sun rise, Birds chirping, and the winds flows starts to be heard as you slowly open your eyes. "It's finally over...." you look up to the ceiling feeling restless as your eyes still puffy because of what happen yesterday. You slowly get out of the bed and get ready ....

As you finish everything up you take you bag and head downstairs to the gate as most of the residence are there already waiting for some of the "lucky" survivor to departure. You are not the last one to arrive, as Naib is not here yet, you heart still broken as you still breathing hard due to your sadness as you keep wiping your eyes and nose. "We will miss you (Y/N)" you heard lots of voices from around you, it's just not one or two people but most of the manor residence said that familiar words. "Heh Ms. (Y/N) I don't like you that much...but then again you are a really nice person, hope to see you again! I will get out of here someday" Freddy stated his declare looking all majestic and all. "Y-you-you are leaving with Ms. Woods, Kreacher not happy... b-but Kreacher will soon join you guys" the Thief also trying to win out the Lawyer as they both argue who is going to leave soon or never. You chuckle as you are going to miss everyone... you keep looking around as you cannot find Jack like he said yesterday, it was my last day of seeing him as I glance to his window room as I smile hoping that Jack will notice that I will be strong.

JACK POV

Seeing her smile fade away as tears keep running down her eyes make my heart frustrated, we both spend the night together in my room for the last time before she ended up falling asleep losing her energy. I pick her up and carries her back to the survivor side as Subedar waiting in front of her bedroom door. Before Subedar open his mouth, I gesture a hush so he doesn't speak anything so it doesn't wake (Y/N) up as he helps me open her room door. I gentle put her in the bed and wrap her in a warm blanket, caress her hair and kiss her forehead. "Goodbye my love, please do remember I will always love you no matter what" as I slowly stand up and gesture Subedar to follow me outside. We both leave her room as we spend the night together in the garden talking, "Why do you ask me to come here and talk to you?" he ask me. "Well no I just want to spent the last day with the people I care, and you are just lucky to be one of them" I smirk teasing him. "We are never that close to begin with" Naib lay down on the grass looking at the sky, "I Never thought I want to ever leave this manor since the outside world is cruel, but now I had to ... to protect her. even thought it's your request keep it in mind that I will protect her even though you didn't ask me too" Naib said bluntly. "Oh Subedar, because I know you care for her that's why I personally ask you, I know you will be there for her.... and remember to give it to her when you are ready and tell her it's from you." I sit down next to Subedar as we both look at the sky together as I close my eyes and smile, "Thank you...".

The next day come, and it's not going to be a happy one. I stand by my window as I can see clearly everyone saying goodbye to the few "lucky" survivors who manage to leave the manor including (Y/N). She still has that puffy eyes I can tell that from afar, as she suddenly glance to my window and somehow our eyes met a bit I sigh as I hold my chest tight wanting to come down and hug her but it will make her sadder to leave so I just trying to keep myself stay. As I notice Subedar rushing to the gate ... "Oh he is late" I chuckles as I notice he also glance at my window together with (Y/N) and bow as they all departed and suddenly vanish from the gate. (it's an amazing thing that happen in the manor you don't know how you get in or out),

"Goodbye..."