[ Chapter 11 ]

Dinner bell starts to ring as your friend Emma were looking for you everywhere until she reaches the garden and saw both you and Jack were sleeping soundly, she then gasps and excited at the same time leaving the garden in a rush to tell the other what she just saw. At the same time Michiko, the Geisha also looking for Jack because she is responsible for tonight dinner. Different from you, everyone know that Jack will be in the garden so it's the first place Michiko went to check on Jack. She also saw both of you sleeping soundly but since it's getting late, she pokes Jack until he opens his eyes.

"Good evening, Mr. Ripper... it's dinner time. I can see both of you have a sweet time together, but we need to go back now to each other sides, you should wake little (Y/N)" Michiko said softly so she won't interrupt your sleeping. Jack gives a little nod, "Of course Ms. Michiko" as she leaves you both back to the hunter side.

Jack caress your hair again hopes for you to wake up and he also whisper your name. Your eyes flinch as you slowly open your eyes when hearing his soothing sound. You mumbled "Jack...?"

"Good evening my dear, sleep well?"

"Uh humm" you nod while rubbing your eyes, and a sudden realize you were sleeping on Jack's shoulder then you feel embarrassed (a bit panic).

"G-good evening, guess I fell asleep... sorry" you muttered while sitting back up again

"It's alright, you do look so calm when sleeping I wouldn't dare wake you up, sadly it's dinner time we should head back before everyone get worried my dear" Jack replied.

"Ah right!!!"

Jack stands up and offer you a hand, of course you take it and then as usual he pulls you into his arms, so you won't fall. A slight pink blush appears on your face as you take your basket in a hurry and say goodbye to Jack, he just chuckles and waves back. We both went on a different door to our own side of the manor.

.

.

.

.

*It's a bit short since it's a transition