[ Chapter 23 ]

*THE NEXT DAY*

Your heart beating very fast as you are nervous, feeling scared because it's your first match after a long time in a coma. You begin to breath in and out multiple times as you gather all your courage to go to the lobby. You can see Naib, Emma, and Emily already there as they greet you with a smile as the four of you head to the waiting area. After the four of you seated, Emily gives us a speech "No matter what happen today, please do remember that we are a strong survivor and we deserve to have a happy ending" as you and Emma gave her an okay answer but you glance at Naib. He seems to be lost in thoughts but soon the match started. Your vision starts to get clear as you spawn near the Christmas tree it reminds you of your first ever match, "Leo's memory...." You quickly head over the closest chipper and decode it fast not wanting to be a burden of the team as you heard Naib scream that the hunter is near him. Surprisingly 3 Cipher are done but Naib still didn't get any hit as he always told us to focus on decoding as we do so until the last cipher pop and Emma working on the exit gate. You are feeling worried as you are trying to look for Naib but Emily holds you. "We should get out fast and get a Win, leave Naib he can go to the dungeon" Emily pulls my arm as I follow her lead out of the gate but you are still thinking about Naib....

.

.

.

Naib who is currently sitting on the second floor of the factory sigh as he pulls his hood down covering his face, "She left, we win... it's all done like you ask...." And there is a hunter figure next to Naib. "Thank you, Subedar, I owe you... please take care of her from now on" as the hunter surrender and it's a survivor win. Moment later Naib walks out of the gate and return to the team as you greet him with joy "Naib you are alright! That's a really amazing kite!". "Uhm...yeah thanks (Y/N)" as he still covering his face with the hoodie. After the match end we still waiting for the other team to finish their match as evening come and we all announce to head to the hall again.

Announcement again? The thoughts roam into your head, we all head to the hall as we wait for the Baron to give us the information. While waiting you notice several survivors look frustrated and several looks happy, while the hunter all look gloomy but you can't find Jack anywhere even if you are trying to walk around the hall. Your heart start to get tighten as you feel there is something wrong as you show a really frustrated expression... "What is this, why am I feel bad" you slowly fall down to the ground as Naib hold you back up... "Hey, are you alright?" he asks as he shows concerned. As you look up and take Naib's hand "I'm alright, it's just suddenly I don't feel so well" you slowly get up....

"Naib, is there something I don't know? Is there something that all of you are hiding it from me?" you ask seriously as Naib hold your thigh in embrace you in his arm. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...." As the announcement bell rings.

"Dear survivors, the events have ended and congratulation to the teams that gain a Victory. As I promise those who gain Victory will able to leave the manor tomorrow, for all the hunters Thank you for the participation as you all do your best but as he rules started hunters cannot leave this manor. Let me announce the team that will soon leave the manor, Team x, Team xi, and Team xx. Congratulation! That's the end of the announcement please do prepare all of your belongings and let's all meet at the gate at 8am tomorrow. Good evening and Farewell." After hearing the announcement, you stood there in shock hearing your team can leave the manor, your mind is in chaos. It's either full of joy that you got to leave this manor and start a new life, at the same time "Jack...." you spontaneously say his name as you run and leave the hall looking for Jack. "(Y/N) ...." Naib see you run away as fast as you can as he try to reach you but ended up clenching his fist.

.

.

.

.

You run and run looking all over the manor but of course you make sure to check the garden, after you arrive panting. You saw him sitting under the tree, "Jack...." you scream as you walk towards him. Jack slowly stands up and turn around to you as he holds a Red Rose, you finally reach in front of him and look at his face as it was hidden with a mask. It's rare for Jack to use his mask when he was with you as he slowly reaches out to the rose petal. "(Y/N) do you know what red rose symbolized for? It's symbolized love as my heart feel for you, but it can have different meaning depends on the situation" he slowly gives you the red roses as you take it... without you knowing it your eyes start to tear up and drop the flower on the ground and hold him tight. "No! I won't leave! You can't make me leave you here!" you scream franticly as he slowly moves his mask and touch his lips into yours. You are still tearing up as you slowly close your eyes feeling hopeless as you both kiss passionately. Jack slowly moves his lips as he whisper "Once you are my prey as a survivor, slowly I learn that I might not be a heartless hunter After all and it turn you into the love of my live, next... you are going to be a great woman and you will live a happy live outside the manor. No mater what, you are special to me and I will always remember you." You slowly open your eyes and see his face up close as his face show tenderness and his eyes also shine as he holds his tears. For those who wonder, when the Baron said things, it will happen no matter what you do. You will leave tomorrow no matter how hard you try to stay, that's all part of Jack's plan to make you leave the manor and be happy outside without getting hurt by him.... as you cry it all out all your pain in Jack embrace as he holds you for the rest of the day.