[ Chapter 25 ]

.

.

.

.

..... hm.... You notice a bright light shine as you open your eyes slowly, you look at the ceiling "It's ..." as you slowly look left and right "it's my apartment...." You move your blanket and step out from the bed and you notice something drop "a red rose, why is it here..." as you pick it up and kiss the buds, it's like the last think that remind you of Jack. That means, "I'm ... all alone again" as you sigh and wipe your eyes. It's been years you lost your parents even though they used to abuse you and called you a curse child, but it's better than being alone. Reason I come to the manor is because in the letter it stated that you will not be alone anymore and you believe it so. You sigh as you try to gain yourself, you put the Red rose on the vase and took care of it, you also do your daily work before coming to the manor. Waking up, take a shower, cook and eat, walk to the market, buy some groceries, bakes some cakes and sell it to nearby cafes, go home, clean up and eat, rest, and repeat. 

Everyday life is just monotone, but you gather up your self as you keep trying to do better and better in life. As Month passed, you finally open you own small bakery, it's the thing you like the most in your life and you are glad you have enough savings to open one although It's small but at least the community around the neighborhoods is really nice. It does not feel so lonely anymore, but you do miss your friends back in the manor. "I wonder how are they...." Emily finally redeems herself and open a clinic and she is a quite popular doctor you saw it on the news, quite busy one but you can see that she is doing well. Emma also has her own flower shop which is really nice before we part away I kind of told her about my address and she still give me a letter time to time and that leave to.... when your mind wonders by you heard a door bell ring for your bakery "Good morning welcome to Roses Bakery how can I help you" you spontaneously look at the visitors by the door. "You are as cheerful as always (Y/N)" The mysterious man walks in as the man take of his hoodie, you suddenly burst into tears and run as you hug him. "Naib..." you said as you miss him and he hug you back tightly, "I've been looking all over for you, I came to your apartment from the address you told us but you are not there so I ask around, you are quite a popular girl aren't you... I'm happy you are not alone" Naib gives you a soft smile, you can see from his eyes he misses you very much. 

You panic as you are always wonder how is Naib doing so you keep blurting every question, "How are you, where have you been, are you okay now, are you still a mercenary, where did you stay, etc". "Woah woah calm down (Y/N) I'm doing great, I've been traveling a lot as I move from country to country, cities to cities. Never knew traveling can be so much fun, besides... I've been traveling all far from home so I can see you. I'm here (Y/N)". You gave him a warm smile as you hug him again, but then suddenly your mind clicks on something "Wait, so you don't have any place to live this whole time?!" you ask bluntly. "Well... haha, I'm a former mercenary so living in one place never been on my list" he rubs his back head feeling embarrassed. "So, you came here without any plan...." you tilt your head, Naib felt a stab in the heart as he looks down "I never plan anything about this, my mind it's just looking for ..." he sighs and he look at you. You have been friends with Naib for a long time so you actually offer a room in your apartment, "I have a spare room in my apartment, I would love if you want to stay with me ... besides having you make my heart and mind calm" after Naib look into your eyes you look away blushing. You suddenly felt a warm hand caress your hair, "Thank you, I appreciate it" Naib said, you glance over to him and see his big smile. Your heart begins to beat fast as you wonder, it's been a long time your heart not flustered like this but.... Your heart is still missing Jack.

Your life is getting better and better each day, Naib always helps you out with your needs and help with the bakery, although most of the time he kind of try baking and cooking and it turns into a disaster but it makes you smile and laugh. On the other hand, Naib always takes a look at the glass figurine on the bakery, a preserved Red Rose... he knew that (Y/N) heart is still loving Jack. "She is trying to be strong, as what Jack wanted... she never even speaks his name or said anything to me but I know that she still loves him as she always took care of that figurine every day, even the wilted red rose in her room..." Naib slowly walks into his room as he took out a letter and a small box that look quite familiar, he sighs as he is thinking carefully of what he want to do next....