"get in Black."JJ yelled from the water, I lowered my sunglasses "can't, stitches."I lied "oh you liar, all you have is a scar I remember from when I checked you out when you took your overalls off."he yelled, I smirked standing up taking my glasses off throwing them aside, I stood on the edge of the boat diving into the water I resurfaced while everyone applaud. I noticed JJ was gone, I screamed as something grabbed my leg pulling me under I opened my eyes seeing JJ swim past me I grabbed his shoulders pulling myself up I looked him in the eyes than slapped him, he slapped me back and then we just kept slapping each other until John B pulled me back, I rested between his legs that were wrapped around my waist keeping me up as he swam around pulling me with him the others laughing at us. "Hey JJ, race around the boat?"John B smirked "you bet, I'll make it fair, back float only, first person to pass Pope wins."JJ smirked I soon realized I was being dragged around the boat by John B's hairy legs wrapped around my body. "Whoooo!!! JB and RJ for the win!"John B cheered as I struggled to get out of his grip I yelped as I was being picked up and put on his shoulders "oh I let you win."JJ argued "yeah uh huh."I grinned not even knowing what I was just in on.

"Why are they here?"Luke asked walking into the backyard by the hot tub, where me and my friends were. "Because I invited them over since Kie didn't get to come last time and because we need a little break from everything."I didn't open my eyes to look at him my head leaning on either JJ or John B's arm since both of them were behind my head. "Well I invited Topper Rafe Kelce and some others over. They'll be here any minute, so don't bother us we'll probably be inside playing video games in the pool or golf."he said "better not let Rafe see me in between these two fine men. He might make me join you guys or he'll join us."I peeked an eye open seeing him run inside as someone was pounding on the door. "Heh, you called me fine."JJ smirked causing me to slap his chest. He smirked wider not even flinching. "Don't get used to it Maybank."I leaned my head back sighing "babe, hey."Rafe smiled down at me I opened my eyes seeing him standing right above me "hey baby."I smiled getting out to give him a kiss "wanna go in the pool with me and the guys for a bit?"he asked taking his shirt off "as long as you carry me there."I smiled rubbing my hands up and down his abs he picked me up bridal style causing me to squeal while giggling wrapping my arms around his neck "did I ever tell you that you have a beautiful smile and laugh?"he stared at me like I was the best thing in the world "yes, many times."I smiled up at him "well add one more."he smiled before coming to a stop, next thing I know I'm coming up out of water freezing. "Rafe Cameron! I'm going to kill you."I yelled pulling myself out of the pool chasing him around the yard, he went behind a tree so I went on the other side, he popped his head out of one side and that went on and on until I finally jumped around and caught him, only to be picked up by him and spun around. As he took me back to the pool I realized everyone was in the pool now and watching us. I got in getting on Rafes back as he walked around slowly holding my hands my legs wrapped around his torso. "I think you two are the cutest couple I've ever seen."Kie smiled "yeah, mhm, I agree."John B nodded Pope doing the same, JJ shrugging. "What Maybank, won't agree cause your jealous?"I smirked "nah, just don't really give two fucks about you two."he shook his head I hummed not believing him.

"Is there something going on between you and Maybank?"Rafe asked as we cuddled in one of the lawn chairs, everyone was inside playing games I think. "God no. He's the last one you should worry about."I scoffed "well it looked different back at the party when we played truth or dare and you two kissed."he said "JJ and I have been play flirting with each other since we were like, 14. We make inappropriate jokes with each other all the time, but don't worry cause they mean absolutely nothing to either of us. I only kissed him like that to tease him and edge him on, I can assure you nothing is going on between him and I."I said "hey."I looked up at him he looked down at me humming "I love you, alright? I'd never cheat on you."I gently stroked his cheek with my thumb. "I know, I love you too."he smiled softly "let's go inside?"I suggested as it started to get cold, he nodded standing up picking me up so I looked like a sloth on the front of him as I snuggled into him and enjoyed the warmth of his large shirt on my small body. "Look what the cat dragged in."JJ looked back at us, Rafe sat on the couch me still on his lap. "You guys are always so touchy and lovey, it's gross."Luke said tossing a beer to Rafe, which he caught with ease, he cracked it open and shared it with me while we all cracked jokes played games and laughed.