15.

"JJ! Stop goofing off. They'll be here any second."I smacked JJ's head causing him to jump and glare at me. I was taken back when he grabbed my hips pulling me into him smashing his lips against me, I placed my hands on his chest, while he pulled away I smiled softly. "Good licks kiss."he whispered placing his forehead on mine "hey lovebirds, I see the truck."Pope had been watching us through the corn we quickly got down watching as the two took motion, whipping out the guns. Their masks pulled up over the face. "Woah woah woah, we don't want any trouble, ok?"Ward said "c'mon."I hit JJ sneaking through the corn going behind the truck running to the passenger JJ getting in the driver's side. "dad, dad!"Rafe looked back at us, I pulled my mask down so it was wrapped around my neck, Rafe's face froze. Ward reached in his back pocket, tossing the gun to Rafe, which he caught with ease. "Go ahead Rafe, she did your wrong. She hurt you, hurt her back."Ward tried to convince his son Rafe wouldn't do it though, he threw the gun on the ground "I can't, I love her to much."he whispered "Ruby get in the dam truck!"JJ yelled as I stood next to the open door Ward grabbed the gun pointing it at me "for Christs sake."he grunted while doing so, he pulled the trigger, I let out a weep as it hit the right side of my chest. "No!"Rafe yelled JJ was standing behind me helping me into the truck. "Go meet John B and Sarah in town, we'll come back for you I promise!"JJ yelled hopping into the truck and driving past them while I hiccuped for air not wanting to look at my bare chest. "Fuck ow JJ!"I yelled as he went over a big bump "sorry!"he yelled "Rafe, I need Rafe."I whispered before everything went black.

"W-where am I."I sat up groaning in pain "thank God!"JJ yelled hugging me "I thought we lost you!"JJ wept "wow, it's a miracle."the sketchy man laughed "the gold, where's the gold?"I stood up "we lost the gold. Come on, thank you doc!"JJ pulled me out of the building that was nothing like a hospital. "Start the car!"JJ yelled opening the door letting me in then getting in next to me. I was sat in between JJ and John B while Pope and Kie were in the front and Sarah was in the back back. "Where'd you guys get this?"I asked still a bit dizzy. "stole it."John B answered I nodded leaning my head back looking at Sarah "heh, your upside down."I giggled "she's still a bit whoozy from all the drugs he gave her. But they should ware off in a couple hours."JJ told them all while I stared up at John B squinting my eyes he glanced down at me "what?"he asked looking creeped and weirded out "you have small eyes."I said poking his cheekbone JJ slowly but gently pushed my hand down. "Where are we going? Oo! Water."I leaned over JJ looking at the sea and all the big pretty boats. "Does water taste like beer?"I asked laying my head on JJ's shoulder "yeah, Ruby, yeah."he gently patted my cheek sighing. "Woah, pretty light's. Look JJ, there's green and purple flashing lights out there, kinda like the hulk."I smiled I then gasped "is the hulk here?"I looked around scaredly "no, he's not, and those are blue and red lights, police sirens."JJ chuckled Kie stopped the car JJ got out pulling me out, everyone else stayed in the car "where are you taking me?"I asked looking back at the car as JJ pulled me towards something "Ruby? JJ?"my head shot at the voice "hey, ugh Rafe. When we were in the truck, she passed out, but before she did she said, Rafe, I need Rafe. So here we are, she's on some drugs from the surgery but they should ware off in about an hour or so. But, she's all yours."JJ sighed, I watched as a tear rolled down his cheek "JJ, your eyes sweating."I wiped the tear off his jaw "you stay here, ok? I'll see you soon, I promise."JJ hugged me, kissing my head tears dripping onto my head. "JJ, don't cry. Where are you going? Hey, JJ? Answer me!"I yelled trying to chase after him as he turned around walking back to the car, he brought his hand to his face, I'm guessing to wipe his tears away. Rafe grabbed my arm before I could get any closer to him. "Rafe, where are they going?"I whispered as he pulled me into a hug holding the back of my head holding me close to him. "Your safe now, I promise."he whispered kissing my head while I watched my friends drive away, leaving me behind. Like I was some dumb dog they didn't want anymore.