"what the hell."JJ whispered as I got off the bike taking my helmet off flipping my hair around than turning to them after putting it down they all gasped "heh guys, what's up?"I asked going over to the hammock's they were in. I hopped into the empty one JJ was standing by "what the hell happened to your face?"John B asked sitting up in his hammock "my dad. And he finally got caught. My whole family saw it in action. My siblings are at the Cameron's. So it's just mom and dad at home, and to be honest I don't know want to expect to come home too tomorrow. Probably my mom's dead body on our kitchen floor to say the least."I shrugged swinging in the hammock "don't jink it."JJ chuckled Kie sending him a look. "Hey JJ, still have that gun?"I looked back at him "maybe."he glanced at the others unsure what to say "can I borrow it? For a friend."I asked he looked at the others, I knew they were shaking their heads no so I shrugged him off "nevermind I'll just use one of the many we have at home."I said "you can't kill your dad."Kie said "who said I was killing my dad."I smirked "I have a maniac boyfriend, remember? Plus there's many crazy people on his island that's done me or friends wrong, JJ's dad for instance. Or ward. Could always kill him."I suggested mostly talking to myself now "you've scared me before but I think your scarier now."JJ said causing me to wink at him with my black eye.

"What the hell, Ruby."Rafe ran his fingers across my bruised face "what? I'm used to it. Nothing that hasn't happened before. Add a little makeup won't cover up, worked before."I shrugged laying back on his bed "it's happened before?!"he yelled I nodded "how long?"he asked "since I was like, 12, I think."I said "fuck Ruby. Why haven't you done anything about it?"he yelled "you've met my dad, you know how terrifying he can fucking be."I sat up "Rafe."I whispered eyes wide as I realized he was about to freak out, again. "Rafe!"I yelled as he paced "fuckkk!"he screamed turning around and punching his body mirror on his wall I gasped at the sudden commotion. "Rafe."I whispered standing up looking at bloody fist. "What!"he screamed looking at me, he saw the fear flash in my teary eyes "Ruby, I'm sorry."he tried to pull me into a hug, I pushed him back looking at him in disbelief. "Don't touch me, Rafe."I said in a blank voice a tear rolling down my face "Ruby, I'm sorry."he tried to come near me again "leave me the fuck alone, Rafe. I just need some space, from everyone, for a couple days."I said going towards the door "what are you gonna go take out off with Maybank or something? Finally find a good time to tell me you need space so you can have time to be with your little side boyfriend."he said I stopped in my tracks chuckling dryly I turned around "fuck you Rafe. How many times do I have to fucking say it! I don't like JJ fucking Maybank so stop acting like I do! Stop accusing me of cheating on you with him. The only times I've ever kissed him or done something sexual with him was when I was fucking dared to."I yelled "so what? You breaking up with me or do you need space?"he asked "god, Rafe. I only came here to be comforted by you, like I always do when I get hit by him. I didn't know being truthful with you about being abused by my dad would make you assume I'm breaking up with you cause I said I need space."I laughed "so is this it or not?"he yelled as I tried to walk out I dropped my head sucking on my teeth turning to him, I looked at him a tear rolling down my cheek. "Yeah, I guess it is. I guess I am breaking up with you. I don't want to, so if you'll agree to just giving me space for a couple days, we can stay together. And please, I want to stay with you, Rafe Cameron."my voice quiet and dry his blue eyes staring into my own blue eyes "I'll give you space, just tell me when you want me back. Cause I'll come back, no matter what."he shook his head tears rolling down his own cheek "thank you."I sniffed than left to my own home, which was literally down the road.

"Where's mom."I whispered peeking my head into Luke's room "gone, she left. Couldn't handle dad anymore so she packed a bag and left, she wanted to stay to say goodbye to you but you took to long to get home. Bella's in her room crying, if you wanna comfort her."he said, my heart dropped, she really just left her only three kids with their abusive drunk dad, wow. Could this day get any worse.

Yes, yes it could.