19.

"good morning, girlfriend."JJ smiled down at me as he played with my hair and I was still processing everything that happened last night, after our kiss he confessed feelings for me that he's had for awhile and than he asked me to be his girlfriend. And your mentally retarded if you can't tell were dating by now. "Good morning, boyfriend."I smiled sweetly "I wanna take you out today, as our first day as a couple I want to treat you to a date, especially since you've had some pretty crappy months, these past couple months."he sat up along with me "ok, I'll go get ready then, you do the same."I patted his cheek than got up going to John B's bathroom and changing

"I patted his cheek than got up going to John B's bathroom and changing

I pulled on my air force ones and put my hair into a messy bun. I walked out smiling watching JJ struggle to put his shirt on, it was backwards and inside out. I walked over to him pulling it off fixing right side in than pulled it over his head then patted his head giggling. "Thank you. And you look absolutely gorgeous today."he smiled pulling me into him and kissing my head, forehead, cheek, nose, than lips. "Give me enough kisses?"I giggled "just giving you my love."he whispered his arms still around my waist and his head buried into my neck.

"What's so special about the beach?"I giggled as he pulled me down the beach, it had been dark out now, well the sun was setting, we had went out to the marsh on my boat we went to the wreck and got lunch and now we're at the beach. I noticed noise music and a fire up ahead "are you guys throwing a kegger again?"I asked he grinned back at me "oh my god JJ, you know what happened last time."I groaned throwing my head back "the newly wedded couple has arrived!"John B yelled causing everyone to quiet down and look at us "John B we aren't married."I smiled yelping when JJ picked me up bridal style "we will be though."he smirked kissing my head "yeah not for a few years."I ruffled his hair causing him to glare at me "already moved an aye?"Rafe came up to us "Rafe I moved on from you the day we broke up."I shot him a look before going back to my friends and boyfriend. "What'd he want?"JJ asked snaking his arm around my waist and slowly rocking us back and forth "nothing, just stupid stuff."I sighed leaning my head into his chest, he nodded and kissed my head before giving my side a tight squeeze, the rest of the night we just hung out laughed drank and than JJ and I found out way back to his bedroom at John B's house doing the devil's tango.

Sorry this chapter was short y'all I'm running out of ideas.