23.

"Ruby! Wow! It is so nice to see you again!"

I smiled, pushing myself through the crowd, greeting everyone. I lost rafe about thirty minutes ago, right now I'm headed to our room to get Bear to take him 'out'.

I walked in shutting the door, grabbing his leash and a small bag, packing everything I'll need.

I packed some clothes and essentials, spotting rafes wallet, I went over to it seeing if their was any cash in it, and of course there was fifty bucks.

I took it slipping it in my back pocket, throwing the wallet on the bed.

I connected his leash, throwing the bag out the window that lead to the side of the house where no one went.

I walked out of the room, leading Bear to the front door.

"Woah, babe, there you are. Where you going?"rafe smiled, standing in front of me.

"Taking Bear out, I need some fresh air too."I shrugged, faking a smile.

"Okay, be safe, don't go to far. I love you."he came closer, hugging me, then kissing my lips.

"I love you too. Bye."I kissed his cheek then walked out the front of the house.

I mentally screamed in excitement, after months I'm finally getting away from him.

I ran to the side of the house to grab my bag, I threw it over my shoulder taking off down the dark street, Bear right by my side.

"We made it, we finally made it boy."I grinned down at him.

♡♡♡♡

"It's so good to finally be back here."I heard Pope say, I smiled widely walking up the side of the house.

"The air here is so fresh. Oh I missed my house, and this yard."John B yelled.

"Oh and this beautiful hot tub."

My heart stopped, my smile dropping.

It can't be,

"JJ, out of everything that can't be what you missed the most."Pope said

"Oh it sure is baby."JJ said, then I heard a splash and everyone yell.

Tears pricked my eyes when I peeked around the corner, indeed seeing JJ in the hot tub, along with everyone else getting in.

"I don't remember this thing being so big."Sarah said.

I sighed deeply, finally ready to make my presence known.

"Got room for one more?"I asked loudly, coming around the corner, dropping the leash.

Bear stood by my side, watching all of them turn their heads towards me.

They all looked like they saw a ghost.

"Oh my fucking god."Kie stared at me.

"Holy shit."John B stood up

"But,"Sarah tilted her head

"No fucking way."Pope smiled

"Miss me?"I grinned, holding my arms out.

They all got out rushing to me, pulling me into a giant group hug.

I looked around for a certain blonde but didn't see him.

I looked to the hot tub where JJ was still staring at me I'm disbelief.

"Why is he looking at me like that?"I looked at everyone.

"Ruby, Rafe told us you were dead."John B put his arm on my shoulder, my mouth dropped, I looked up at him.

"Rafe told me jj was dead."I looked back at him.

I slowly walked over, he finally stood up, I kicked my shoes off jumping in the hot tub.

We stared at each other for a few minutes until he finally pulled me into the tightest hug ever.

"I missed you so fucking much. I was so scared, Ruby."he cried into my neck.

"Shh, it's okay, I'm here now, I'm here now JJ."I ran my fingers through his hair.

I pulled back cupping his face, examining it with a wide smile on my face. I blinked letting all the tears roll down my face.

He wiped my tears away with his thumb, he put one hand on my cheek and the other on my neck, leaning down some.

His eyes flickered down to my lips, I looked at his.

He pulled my head closer smashing his lips onto mine.

I kissed back, everyone cheering.

♡♡♡♡

"So Wards alive?"John B asked, I nodded

"And rafes madly in love with you?"Kie asked

"Somehow yes."I huffed

"And he got you this good boy?"JJ asked from besides me, petting Bear who was laying on our laps.

John B and Sarah were in a hammock, Pope and Cleo sat on one of the couches, Kie sat on the armchair and me JJ and Bear were cuddling on the other couch.

"Yes he did."I smiled petting Bear, he looked back at me sticking his tongue out.

"We should've gotten a dog way sooner, a hunting dog."Pope said

"He is a hunting dog, which makes everything easier."JJ spoke, scratching behind his ear.

"It's so good to have you back."Sarah smiled at me.

"It's so good to be back. The only times I ever felt happy was with Wheezie, sometimes I'd have fun with Rafe. But it was very rare."

"I can't wait to get my hands on that prick, I'm gonna fucking kill him."JJ shook his head, looking out into the dark yard.

"Hey, I don't need you going to jail on me."I looked at him.

He made a face making me giggle, he smiled kissing my nose.