Exchange Students Pt.1

Stella's POV:

Stella's POV:

"So long story short this is a game of hide and attack." Natsu said. "We'll hide and you pretty much have to attack us to see how strong you have gotten." I explained. "You kids have grown a lot so we expect good results." Gray said.

"Can we split off in pairs?" Juvia exclaimed clinging onto Gray. I sweat dropped. "We did that yesterday..." I mumbled. "We know who works well together, we want to see your individual strengths." I explained.

"I will be here just in case of injuries." Lucy said. "Happy and I will be flying around to see everyone and report back to Lucy." Luna explained. "Aye!" Happy said.

"So do we give it our all?" Rei asked. "Yep, treat it as a real fight." Natsu said. "Have the intention you want to hurt us." Gray said. "Are you guys going to go hard on us?" Daniel asked. "Well yes, because in a fight your opponent won't go easy on you just because you're kids." I explained.

"So if you guys see us, will you attack us first?" Lucas asked. "No we are the hiders sadly." Natsu said a bit disappointed. "I know Natsu." I said patting his shoulder.

"I'm gonna beat you Natsu!" Jasper declared. "I like your fire buddy! But you won't beat me!" Natsu declared. "Aye!" Happy and Luna exclaimed in unison. "Lucy will tell you when to look for us." Juvia said.

"Also it doesn't matter who you find, if it's not your teacher then fight." I said before running into forest. "Good luck!" I yelled.

I found my hiding spot and waited there for a while.

I was getting impatient but I stayed in my spot.

Then I noticed the daylight sky turned into the night sky.

"Star Wave!" I heard Rei yell. I easily  dodged the attack. "Medea..." I heard her whisper. I clapped my hands together "Contrarium." I whispered before grabbing her wrist.

"I forgot to teach you the undoing of The Medea spell." I said throwing her towards a tree.

Rei had determination in her eyes. I smiled before going back into my serious mode. "Star shot." I said calmly. "Star barrier!" Rei exclaimed.

"Astria!" She yelled. I looked up and saw the meteors coming down.

"Galaxy Dragon Roar!" I yelled. Then the meteors were gone. "Star infusion!" She said covering her hands with Star energy.

'That's new.' I thought.

(I'm too lazy to write the whole fight scene)