Dragons!!

This is going to continue from the previous chapter

Stella's POV:

"It's kinda weird not having Natsu yell in your face huh." I said laughing. "Yup, we did it kid, no more humiliation." Gajeel said ruffling my hair. "Hey-Stop that!" I said waving my hand to get his hand off of my head.

"Did anyone see the signal flare?" Erza asked. "No I haven't and I was looking for it the whole time." I said shrugging. "I've been keeping an eye out, the only time I wasn't keepin watch was when Jura knocked me flat." Laxus said. "Signal flare?" I heard Sting say. "Tell me sumthin." Sting added.

Gajeel was about to pounce on Sting. I got Gajeel's arm and tried to hold him back. "Watch it metal breath." I said. "I know you ain't talkin to me punk!" Gajeel said. "Calm down you idiot you are scaring Lector, for crying out loud" I said holding him back.

"Sorry But, where's Natsu..? Why wasn't he in the fight today, like don't get me wrong I'm glad Stella was in the fight, but where's Natsu?" Sting asked. "Nice save..." I mumbled while doing a face.

"What's the deal is Natsu hurt, is he gonna be okay?" Lector questioned. I went up to him "He's A okay so don't worry you'll see him ok." I said petting Lector.

We all were summoned from the king of fiore.

"WE WILL GLADLY HELP!" All of fairy tail yelled. Every other guild to. "You 12 better not die you got it." all the parents said to the kids.

"We are up against dragons." Sting said. "A perfect opportunity for us dragon slayers to shine." Rogue said. "That's the scary part..." I mumbled I started to rub my arms. "Hey mom are you ok?" Hikaru asked putting his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah I'm okay just nervous." I said.

I was beyond nervous I was terrified. "You kids, you are fighting beside your parents or the guild members pick whoever you want to be with!" Gramps stated.

I was suddenly turned around and I felt someone grab my shirt then they pulled me to their lips. He broke the kiss "Don't die on me, okay. I don't know what I'll do if I lost you." Sting said caressing my cheek.

I blushed redder then Erza's hair times fifty shades of red. "I won't die I hope, and you better not die on me either, you still owe me that date after this is all over." I said. "Okay deal, just be careful and Suki wants to come with me." Sting said.

"It's fine, but if she dies I swear to God Sting." I said sternly. "Don't worry she can handle herself and I'll protect her." Sting said. "Okay I got to go, please don't die." I said before giving him a quick peck on the lips and running towards the rest of Fairy Tail.

"You are stuck with me Hikaru." I said ruffling his hair. "Yeah but where's Suki?" he questioned. "She's with... your dad she should be fine." I said. "But mom I'm scared." he said looking up at me. 'Oh my Mavis, he looks like Sting when he's sad.' I thought.

I immediately hugged Hikaru "Hey it's going to be okay. I will protect you and that's a promise." I said kissing the top of his head. I let go of him.

Then the floor started to rumble. "So it begins." I said. "Hikaru stand by me at all times ok." I said seriously. "Yes mom." he said.

"The gate has been opened I don't have a good feeling." I said. "Wait, what do you mean?" Gray asked. "Technically the dragons were extinct 400 years ago they wouldn't be hiding. They would need food right, they would eat humans." I said. "I still don't get it." Storm says. My eyes widened.