The Grand Magic Games

Stella's POV:

"Stella wake up breakfast is ready." A male voice said. "Fine." I say opening my eyes. "Oh hey Je- I mean Mystagon." I say nervously at the end. "Remember Stella I have to be undercover as Mystagon and come on the games start in 2 hours." Jellal said.

"Okay." I say.

~timeskip after breakfast~

"You children since I didn't have uniforms for you just wear black as the color of our team Natsu's team don't suspect you as participating they will see you in the opening ceremony." Gramps "Gramps so we practiced our entrance Laxus and I, what else should we do." I say.

"Everything is fine child, but you children better do your best." Gramps said doing the fairy tail number 1 sign. Everyone else did it to.

"Yes Master/Gramps." Everyone who was participating said in unison.

~timeskip before fairy tail team B comes out~

"I wonder how Natsu's face will be when he sees us." Laxus said chuckling. We were waiting till the teams were called.

"Well he'll declare war, you know how he is." I say "True I just wish everyone to have a great time." Mira says happily "I wish I was in Gray samas team." Juvia says while Jellal is staying quiet.

"So Stella do you think that one guy, that kissed you is participating?" Mira says winking.

Oh my Mavis she's physic.

I look over to Jellal while he's cracking his knuckles.

"So Stella for when we get called you want to use your star works to make the fairy tail emblem while I surround it with my lighting?" Laxus says changing the subject. He mouthed "You're welcome."

I mouthed a "thank you"

"Yeah that sounds cool can I 'accidentally' hit Natsu with one." I say while quoting my fingers on accidentally. "Sorry maybe after the games." Laxus says. "Fine." I say.

Then I hear "Now the time has come to meet our competitors first up in 8th place old school bunch of wild wizards from Magnolia, they had look at the prelims they are wearing to take back 1st place by force its... Fairy Tail!" the announcer said. Then I hear 'boos' from everywhere.

"I wish they never booed at us." I said clutching my fists. "Stella calm down." Juvia said "Thanks Juvia." I said giving her a hug she was taken back but she gave me one.

We both let go.

~timeskip after the third place team went~

"Our first place runner up is OH WOAH WHAT A SURPRISE THIS YEARS COMPETITION JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT INTERESTING FOLKS!" the announcer screamed.

My team walked out. Natsu looked super surprised.

I was wearing: