Dragon Slayers ????

Stella's POV:

"Man he has to." Suki said crossing her arms and puffing our her cheeks. "Oh my Mavis you look so cute when you did that!" I said. "You should go talk to him." Hikaru said.

While they both pushed me towards the exit of Fairy Tails Team A booth. "Ok ok." I said moving. "You better talk to him." Suki said. "Yeah if not we will lock you both in a closet." Hikaru said smirking. "Ok jeez, I said I was going, man you are my kids." I said smiling and ruffling their hair. "Now go talk to him." Suki said "Okay." I said walking away.

I was walking but I didn't know where he was. I passed a closed closet until I heard it open and someone grabbed my wrist. "Hey what are you doing?!" I said while they pulled me in the closet.

When I was in the closet they closed the door. "Sorry Stella it's me Sting." Sting said. "What the hell you scared me. I thought something bad was about to happen to me." I said punching his arm.

"Ow that hurt!" he said rubbing his arm. "That's what you deserve for scaring me." I said crossing my arms and puffing out my cheeks. "Ok so why and how are they back?" he asked.

"Well their future changed and when they were trying to find their parents they said that we were dead." I said looking up at him. "Oh that must suck for them, knowing that their parents died, and not getting to say goodbye." "Yeah it kinda sucks not knowing how we died and they never got to say goodbye to them, is I don't know." I said then I hear "Wendy Marvell" the announcer said.

"I want to go check out my friends fight but do you want to ask anything else before I leave." I said. "Well..." he said before placing his lips onto mine. He placed his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and melted into the kiss.

I really wanted to go see Wendy's fight. I have to make this quick.

He then pulled away and said "well I'll make this quick okay." (not what you think NaStIes)

He then immediately attacked my neck looking for that one spot. He kept on sucking and nibbling my neck. Until he licked this one spot on my neck.

"Ahh~" I moaned as soon as I did he abused that spot by sucking on it. I kept on moaning and groaning until he stopped.

Sting looked at me I could tell my face was red and probably putting Erza's hair to shame. "Ok I'm done see you later fairy." Sting said kissing my forehead and leaving.

'What the hell was that!' I exclaimed in my head. Then I ran out going to Fairy Tail Team A booth.

"Hey guys." I said and noticed the kids weren't there anymore. "Hey La where have yo-" she stopped and looked at my neck. 'Shit' I thought before requipping into a black sleeveless turtleneck.

"Hey Luce so what's going on?" I asked. Then I telepathically told her 'please Lucy don't say anything I don't want to die' 'ok but was it with Sting' she telepathically said and smirking. I nodded. Then I feel the magic power.

"Uh guys, where did that magic power come from wait is that Chelia?" I asked running towards the balcony. "Yeah, Stella when did you change?" Gray asked.

"Oh I wasn't liking my outfit so I changed." I said adverting my eyes and biting my cheek. Gray knew I was lying he just said "Uh huh."