Goodbye

Stella's POV:

"So mom do you think we will be able to tell dad who we really are?" Suki asked. I was about to open my mouth until I hear a familiar explosion.

"I know that all to well." I said "Yeah me too." Suki said. "Then let's go." Hikaru said running.

Then Suki and I started running.

Until we were infront of the Sabertooth's inn.

"Oh about that question Suki yeah you can, plus he's in there, and Natsu is destroying stuff." I said. "Yeah okay and Luna is in there too." They both said in unison. "You guys get Luna. I get Natsu got it now come on." I said entering the building.

Sting noticed me come in he was shocked when he saw me.

I was pissed off.

Natsu was about to punch Sabertooth's Master I snapped my fingers and said "Star barrier."

"WHAT THE HELL STELLA!" Natsu yelled. "YOU IDIOT YOU ARE LUCKY WE WERE NEAR BY!" I yelled at him. "So this little girl comes and stops the fun." Sabertooth's Master said. "Oh you messed up now." Natsu said. I snapped my fingers which deactivated the barrier.

"What did you say!" I said with venom in my voice. Then Hikaru said "Hey mom calm dow-" he just realized what he just said. "Shit." I said.

Everyone in the room looked shocked at what he just said.

Then Suki and Hikaru both looked at each other and whispered in Luna's ear.

I looked at Sting he looked confused.

"Natsu and Luna you can do whatever you were about to do I need to explain something to someone." I said.

Suki and Hikaru went up to Sting.

"Hey Sting we need to tell you something." Suki and Hikaru said. "Oh okay." he said nervously.

We all walked outside.

"So can someone explain why did this kid call you mom?" Sting said. "Well it's kind of complicated and it might freak you out I freaked out too." I said. "Do you want to tell him or should?" I added.

"Well it's only right if we say it." they both said in unison. "Well to get to the point we are your kids from the future." Suki said. "So I have kids with you?" Sting asked pointing at me.

"Yup, I'm Hikaru Eucliffe." Hikaru said "I'm Suki Eucliffe I'm the oldest." She said. "So I have kids in the future with Stella." he said happy.

"We should get ba-" I said before getting cutoff by a person taking me, Hikaru, and Suki.

I look around we were inside the build again. A woman had me, Happy, Luna, Suki, and Hikaru.

"Sorry I had to do this but this is the only reason why these people will be unharmed." The lady said. Sting came running in.

The lady had me tied with ropes and cuffs.

Happy was crying and saying sorry to Natsu.