The Encounter

Don't play song

Stella's POV:

The game started getting intense the guy from Raven Tail kept on only getting Gray and Juvia.

I wanted to jump in, I was shaking with anger.

Then I feel someone's hand on my shoulder then pull me into a hug. "It's going to be ok Stella they are going to pay, right guys." Mira said picking up my head and wiping my tears. "I'll be right back I'm going to go clean my self up." I say. "Alright kid just get back before the battles start." Laxus said "Alright Laxus I will." I said running.

But I didn't know someone was going after me.

I was on my way to the bathroom then someone grabbed me and pinned me to the wall. "Hey what's your problem?!" I growled. "What are you to Sting?!" A girl snapped. I looked at her arm it had a Sabertooth guild mark on it.

She has light purple hair, with brown eyes, she had a fair skin tone, she is a inch shorter then me.

"What do you mean?" I stated. "Are you Stings girlfriend. Sorry to break it to you he's mine." the girl said with a smirk. "Oh I don't care you could have that jerk all you want!" I said before she slapped me.

"Don't ever call my Sting a jerk you, hoe!" "Well I get to call anyone I want and I don't care what you call me you just know facts idiot!" I stated while I pushed her off of me.

"You'll regret that and he will never be yours." the girl said. I just started walking back to the others.

"Yeah run away, you little bitch!" The girl yelled. "Well last I checked I'm walking and I'm taller then you so you shouldn't even be talking." I said while I hear her growl at me.

"Hey guys." I say. "Who did this to you Stella?!" Mira exclaimed inspecting my cheek. "Oh well I was going to the restroom then a girl from Sabertooth came up to me talking about stuff then she slapped me." I say I couldn't say it was about Sting.

I look over to the Sabertooth booth and I see the girl smirking at me while she grabbed Sting and pushed her lips against his.

My heart shattered. My hands were in fists and Mira looked over at me. "Hey Stella what's wrong?" She says while looking where I was looking. "Oh I'm sorry Stella."

Then she lets go of him and smirks at me. I guess Lucy and Natsu noticed and looked at me in concerned. I just looked down. I guess I can't forget about him. I am jealous of that girl.

I hope no one saw that conversation.

"HEY GRAMPS IF YOUR GONNA MAKE CRAZY RULES LIKE THAT THEN IT GOTTA BE FAIR THAT MEANS THEY BETTER WORK IF OUR TEAM WINS THIS THING TO!" Gray yelled at Gramps through the lacrima vision.

If my team were to win I would want Erza to buy me whatever dessert I want.

~timeskip after hidden~

"I'm gonna go cheer up Gray." I say before jumping down and running to Gray.

"Hey Gray I know you must be feeling down but the good part is you tried I know that guy did was unfair bu-" I was cut off by Gray saying "I just need to be alone Stella." "Oh okay." I said a bit down.