GMG Final Day

This is continuing from the previous chapter and don't play song yet and this is a very long chapter

Stella's POV:

I kept on studying the notes, until I felt someone sit at the table where I was sitting.

"Hey are you okay?" I recognized that voice anywhere, it was Gray. "Yeah, I'm ok just kinda mad on how Lucy is technically imprisoned. I was gonna tell her that one of the Galaxy dragon slayer spells is Urano Metria for its secret art." I said.

"Well I mean how are you going to feel when you possibly might fight Sting tomorrow." Gray said. "Well I'll probably be ok fighting him and if it means to fight him to win for the guild, I wouldn't feel anything until after if I hurt him very badly." I said putting my head in my hand.

Then all of a sudden I felt a tug on my jacket. "Stell Stell can I get uppies?" Asuka said holding up her arms so I can pick her up. "Of course Asu." I said picking her up.

"Stell Stell you haven't been hanging out with me." Asuka said pouting and crossing her arms. "I'm sorry Asu I've been busy." I said. "You've been hanging out with your boyfriend." Asuka said.

As soon as she said that I looked at everyone in the room my eyes landed on the kids. They were laughing. "Hey Asuka you wanna play your favorite game, hit the targets?" I asked smirking. "YEAH!" she beamed with excitement.

"Oh I wanna see this." Gray said. "She may be little but she has great aim." I said.

"I bet, her parents are our best snipers." Gray said. "I know right." I said. "Stell Stell my bow." Asuka said. "Oh yeah here Asu you want me add a tiny bit of magic on your arrows." I said. "Yeah yeah!" she said excitedly. I did.

"Hey Asu I want you to hit the 12 of them over there, Can you do it. If you do we can go out and get ice cream." I said.

Asuka's eyes sparkled when I said ice cream. "OKAY!" she yelled. And concentrated the 12 arrows to her targets.

She released the arrows and hit the kids in head. "STELL STELL I DID IT CAN I GET ICE CREAM NOW!" Asuka yelled. "Ok come on." I said picking her up. "Well I know not to get that kid mad." Gray said. "Yeah trust me it's scary." I said remembering the last time Asuka got mad at me.

"Hey Bisca is it ok if I can get Asuka ice cream?" I asked. "Yes of course sweetie." Bisca said smiling. "Ok thanks." I said. Heading out the door.

"Stell Stell did Droy give you your 100 jewel?" Asuka asked. I forgot about that. "No he didn't Asu but when we get back I'll tell him ok." I said. "HEY LOOK ITS STELLA FERNANDES FROM FAIRY TAIL!" someone yelled.

"Uh oh Asu, this is going to be a bumpy ride okay." I said to her. Before I was even able to run I was surrounded by reporters. "Are you and Sting Eucliffe dating?" a reporter "no comment." I said. "Hey look it's Jura the wizard saint." I said pointing. "WHERE?!" they all were looking. I ran with Asuka in my arms.

"Stell Stell look ICE CREAM!" Asuka yelled the last part. "Ok let's have some ice cream." I said putting her down and holding her tiny hand. "Stell Stell are you getting chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream?" Asuka asked. "You know it Asu, what type of ice cream do you want?" I asked while we walked into the ice cream parlor. "I want strawberry ice cream." she said licking her lips.