The Unexpected Pt.1

A/N: Hey guys rlly rlly sorry I honestly was reading back on this book and how much I hate the chapters. But I'll finish this book soon to rewrite it. But rlly sorry for the wait but enjoy this filler chapter I made. It's not part of the series so yeah, hope you enjoy it :)

Also! Thank you for supporting my book even though I am at sloth speed to publish. I really appreciate it so thank you!

 I really appreciate it so thank you!

Stella's POV:

"Stella! Juvia! Mira!" Gramps called throughout the hall.

"What would Gramps want?" I questioned before standing up and walking over to where Gramps was.

"Yes master." Mira said. "What is it Gramps?" I asked.

"Well I have decided you three will be a team for this quest." Gramps said. "Well this is a unusual yet interesting group." Mira said. "Juvia agrees." Juvia said.

I sweat dropped. "What is the quest, Gramps?" I asked.

"What?! They're getting a quest?!" I heard Natsu yell. Once he got close I immediately punched him through the floor.

"Stella! This is new!" Gramps exclaimed. "Sorry." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Well all you need to know that it's near Clover Town." Gramps said. "Gramps that is very vague." I said warily.

"Master can I see the flyer?" Mira asked. "Yes child." Gramps said handing Mira the flyer. I read over her shoulder.

"A monster that has been terrorizing the people in the nearby village called Shiganshina. And has killed their crops and has taken villagers." Mira read. "I would send out Natsu but he will destroy the whole village." Gramps said.

Then Mira and Juvia looked at me. "I'll keep the damage to the minimum." I said chuckling nervously. "Wait! You guys aren't off the hook either!" I exclaimed before pouting.

"Well you three must leave immediately." Gramps said. "Okay we'll get our stuff and meet at the train station." Mira stated.

"Yes ma'am." I said. "I'll be leaving my beloved Gray with my rival!" Juvia exclaimed. I sweat dropped.

I walked out of the guild and first headed to the bakery. I can not go on a quest without my stash of chocolate chip cookies.

"Ah Stella three boxes of chocolate chip cookies?" Yua asked. I quickly nodded.

"Okay coming right up!" She stated brightly.