New Beginnings

3rd Person's POV:

"You know you don't have to help rebuild Magnolia." Stella says, looking at Sting. "Sting wants to help and me too." Lector says landing in her arms. "Hey scoot over." Noah says landing in her arms as well.

"Hey she was mine first!" Sting says, pulling her by the waist towards him. Stella sweatdropped at the boys and turned to Sting.

"Is this how you're going to act when we have kids?" She asks. He nods. She giggles at them before sensing a presence out the barrier. She looks out the window to see Jellal, Meredy, and the rest of the Oracion seis.

Stella escaped Sting's grip and ran out the house to meet her brother and her best friend.

"She really just did that..." Sting mumbles under his breath.

"You're as energetic as ever." Jellal chuckles at his sister who tackled him in a hug, as he hugs her. "So I see you have new members." Stella says as she pulls away from the hug. "You're already acquainted with them." Jellal says, before seeing Stella and Meredy hug each other.

"I missed you so much Mere!" Stella whines. "I missed you more Stell!" Meredy whines.

"How are those two siblings?" Macbeth says. "Oh siblings love." Richard says.

"Also Jellal what was this I felt you being a show off?" Stella says as she still hugs Meredy. "He was trying to be cool with Erza yesterday." Meredy said. "Of course my brother would." Stella said, as she reaches over to ruffle Jellal's hair.

Sting finally came out to greet the guests and looks at Jellal, a bit scared since the last time he saw him, Jellal technically kidnapped him.

Stella notices Sting, she goes over to holding his hand. "My love, it's okay..." she whispers, kissing his cheek. Sting looks at her with a grin.

Jellal went up to Sting and cleared his throat. Sting looked at Jellal with a nervous grin.

"Hi Jellal." Sting says with a slight nervous tone. "Can I speak with you privately?" Jellal asks, looking at Stella. "I'll leave you two, but don't intimidate him." Stella stated pointing her finger at her brother.

"I understand." Jellal said with a small smile.

After some time

"You okay?" Stella spoke softly.

"Can we take a shower together?" Sting asked, as they both entered her room. "I mean sure." She says naively.

Sting pulled her towards him kissing her neck. "I thought you were tired?" Stella asked, as she turned to him. "Not anymore." He said, squeezing her butt. "I'm starting to think you're always horny." She said, looking down seeing his bulge.

"You just have that effect on me." he said, as he kissed her.

"So that was something." Sting said drying out his hair. Stella hummed plopping on her bed.

"I shouldn't have done that." Stella groaned. Sting sat beside her rubbing her back.

Stella looked at Sting to only see him staring at her already. "What?" Stella questioned. Sting smirked at her neck. "Just admiring my work." He said.