Reassurance

Stella's POV:

"Hey Kagura." I greeted with a wave. "Hello Stella." Kagura said.

"I Uh... um." I stuttered playing with my fingers. "Can we start over? To ever becoming friends?" I asked.

"I would like that." Kagura said.

"The names Stella Fernandes nice to meet you." I said holding out my hand. "I'm Kagura Mikazuchi." Kagura said shaking my hand.

"Stelly!" Millianna exclaimed tackling me in a hug. "H-Hey M-Milli!" I mustered out. "Millianna I believe she can't breathe." Kagura said.

"Sorry Stelly!" Millianna said laughing before letting me go. "So are you both friends now?" Millianna asked. "Yes we are." Kagura said.

"Do you like hugs?" I asked. Kagura looked to side and I noticed blush creeping on her face. I smiled and hugged her.

"Is she always this shy?" I asked Millianna. "For hugs yes." Millianna said. "Well it's cute, but it'll be our little secret." I said releasing Kagura from my hug.

Lector's POV:

I was looking everywhere, I decided to talk to Stella's members. "Hey Lucy have you seen Stella?" I asked Lucy. "I saw her walking around here." Lucy said. "I saw her walk towards Kagura." Juvia said joining the conversation.

"Okay thank you." I said before looking for Kagura and Stella.

I noticed Stella was waving bye to Kagura and getting a glass of champagne. She looked around and saw me.

"Oh hey Lector, what's up." she said plastering a smile. "Hey Stella." I said getting on a table. "So are you nervous to talk to Sting?" I asked. "Uh a little." She said.

"Well I don't know, I think I'm just scared for commitment, like yes I know we have been through a lot but I don't know I'm just nervous." Stella said playing with her fingers.

"Hey Stella, Sting loves you he always has. He wouldn't stop talking about you since you were kids. You guys were separated yes but fate brought you guys together again because you both were meant to be together. Do you love Sting?" I asked her at the end. "Yes." She said. "I love him a lot." She said.

"Well if there is love, you guys would work it out no matter what. Yes you may have obstacles in the way but that will never break you guys apart and this week showed of how much you two cared for eachother and I guess in love you second judge things, but Stella no matter what happens with you two you just have to talk it out." I said.

"Woah thanks Lector. You're the best so Sting technically sent you so we could talk right?" she asked. I nodded "Okay I guess it's time to find him." she said.

"Okay!" I stated, I was ready to jump off the table. "Lector." she said. I turned around "Yes?" I questioned.

"Thanks again, I think without you I wouldn't have gone back inside of how nervous I was. So thank you, I actually have courage again." she said smiling. It was a genuine one. "No problem." I said. She carried me and we started to look for Sting.

(Okay so Sting talked to Yukino to come back to Sabertooth and she said yes and Natsu pops up)

"Stella! Come here!" Lucy exclaimed. "Hey Lector, I'm going to go see what Lucy wants. You can find Sting fine right?" She stated. "Yeah I got this, and I'll send him your way." I said with a grin. "Okay." She said with a smile and put me down.