Twist & Turns

A/n: I made a aesthetic board for Sting and Stella! This is going to be a longggg chapter and there might be a spicy scene between Sting and Stella ;)
Enjoy!!

Sting's POV:

Once we finished, Lector, Stella, and I went back to my place. I've noticed Stella was awfully quiet which never happens.

She also hasn't been acting like herself once I saw her when she first arrived.

She went into the bathroom and then came out changed into my clothes.

"Love, why do you look more beautiful in my clothes." I said to her. She raised her eyebrow at me.

"Love? That's a new one." She stated folding her previous clothes. I noticed a small smile playing on her lips. 

She went over to the bed but I pulled her by the waist. Stella squealed and her back made contact with my chest.

"You know you're too romantic for your own good, Stingbee." She stated looking up at me. "Well Stelly, I believe that I am that romantic and I love you." I said kissing her forehead. "I love you too." She said.

"Okay Love. Tell me what's on your mind? I've noticed that you haven't been yourself since I saw you today." I said to her. "Okay." Stella mumbled.

I pulled her closer to me.

"So I've noticed Luna being extremely weird today." She started before turning her body to me. So now she was facing me.

She was sitting on my lap, wrapping her legs around my waist and placed her arms on my shoulders. Stella played with my hair, I've noticed she does this when she's anxious.

"But haven't you said she was acting weirdly since you've met her?" I asked remembering previous conversations. She nodded.

"So today obviously the exchange program, we first visited Blue Pegasus. So we had to talk to customers etcetera. The person who was my customer kept on flirting and I felt your jealous aura from here." She explained. I nodded slowly. 'Glad she felt it.' I thought.

"Turns out he works for my father. Anyways from the corner of my eye, I saw Luna looking at the person in front of me. I nearly broke his arm." She stated. "Did he tell you something about him?" I asked.

"Well his words were, may you stupid child enjoy your life, the end of you is coming soon." She said. I looked at her alarmed and her face was showing no emotion.

"If he thinks I'll let him go near you I'll kill him myself." I growled. I felt her hands holding my face. She had a soft smile. "I appreciate it Sting." She mumbled before giving me a quick peck.

"So then Luna came over looking terrified. But to her knowledge and the person who worked with my father, they think I did not see their little interaction when she came to me. I noticed he mouthed something to her but I don't know what the sentence was. Then going to Lamia Scale she was tired, so I let her sleep when I was helping Lucy decipher tablets." She explained.

"When at Mermaid Heel we were serving customers like in a restaurant. When Gray ripped off his disguise causing a scene and ruining the reputation of the all girl guild. I noticed Luna coming back from a alley, which was strange to me because she always said she was scared of alley's and we always avoid going through them." She said looking to the side.