WHAT HAPPEND?!

Stella's POV:

I walked towards the Sabertooth's inn and I could smell Hikaru, Reiki, Sylvia, Izusa, and Rin's scent they were all still there. I jumped on the balcony. "Kids it's getting late and the adults need to talk." I said. "But moooooom!" Hikaru whined.

"Come on its late, if you don't go now you are grounded same for the rest of you." I said sternly. "Ok anything but getting grounded." all of them said in unison. While walking towards the balcony.

Soon when they were out of sight. "I'm sorry." Sting and I said in unison. "Why are you sorry I'm the one who slapped you." Sting said. "I'm sorry that I said those things to you." I said shyly. "I'm sorry for hitting you and saying those things I shouldn't have done that or said that." He said.

He patted next to him so I can sit. So I sat next to him. "Where did you run off to, Hikaru said that you weren't at your inn." he said worriedly. "Oh umm, I nearly destroyed a whole forest but I destroyed half of it and then cried behind a tree." I said facing away from him.

"Those kids found you didn't they?" He asked. "Well yeah, only because I yelled damn it and destroyed a tree." I said. "Well I'm sorry I said those things I truly am." Sting said wrapping his arms around my waist and buried his head in my shoulder.

And I barely noticed that he was shirtless. 'Oh my Mavis please help me from blushing and did he have it off infront of the innocent Izusa and Sylvia' I thought. He lifted his head and smirked. 'This baka is gonna be the death of me' I thought.

"You like what you see." he whispered in my ear. I swear he's gonna be the reason I die.

"Baka." I didn't know what to say honestly. He laughed at my reaction. 'Wasn't he just sad a couple minutes ago' I thought. "Hey Sting" I said looking at him. Then he stopped laughing and looked at me.

"What was the reason you were crying when I came?" I asked seriously. It looked like he wanted to cry again. "You don't have to tell me if it makes you upset!" I said panicking. "No I'll tell you." he said getting closer to me like he wasn't already.

"Lector tried to stand up for me against the master saying that the experience would make me a better person, then master used his magic on Lector, Lector yelled for me and he disappeared, I got mad at the master and used my magic to hurt him, and Lector is now trapped in Minerva's space, he could only be released when we win the games." he explained now crying in my chest. "I j-just w-w-ant him s-s-afe with me." he said stuttering.

I played with his hair for some reason I thought it would help him calm down. "You want me to stay with you tonight since we have a day off tomorrow?" I asked softly. He nodded in my chest.

I lifted his face from my chest. He looked so depressed knowing his best friend is scared. I smashed my lips against his. I could tell he was in shock because his eyes were wide. I kissed him long and good (if you get this reference I will luv you forever and the previous chapter).

It was his turn to blush. "Stella what was that for!" he said turning his head to the side, clearly embarrassed. "Because you looked like a sad puppy and I couldn't resist but in all honesty you would've done the same if it was me." I said genuinely smiling at him and I wiped away his tears.

Sting's POV:

I don't deserve her. She came back to talk to me about the events that occurred. She truly cares for me if she didn't she would've just stayed in the forest.