Death

Don't play song yet

3rd Person's POV:

"Hey Stella behind you!" Juvia yelled sending water blades at the baby dragon. "Thanks Juvi." Stella said sending a smile over to Juvia.

"Wait, when the hell did Lyon get here?" Stella asked. "He just came out of nowhere but more people the better to defeat these things." Gray said. "Ah I see okay time to show off!" Stella said cracking her knuckles.

"Galaxy Dragon Flash sword!" Stella said wiping a line of dragons out.

Then a ice sphere came around them all. Stella noticed a bunch of dragons out side.

"Sapōto!" Stella said using supporting magic to help Gray and Lyon. "Ella you didn't tell me you could use support magic." Gray said. "Yeah it just came up actually." Stella said. "But I can't hold it for much longer." Stella said. "It's fine save your energy." Lyon said.

Once the ice sphere collapsed the kids took out the dragons that were attacking them. "Why do more show up every time we kill a bunch?!" Luna said a bit frustrated. "I know every time we kill one another raid is behind." Reiki said.

"JUVIA! STELLA!" Meredy yelled. "Meldy!" Juvia said. "Hey Meredy!" Stella said before shooting a dragon. "Have you seen Ul? I got separated from her." Meredy said. "No I haven't seen her." Stella said before leaving to help Hikaru.

"Look out!" Gray said which caught Stella off guard. "Don't lose focus, this is a battle ground!" Lyon said.

Play music

"Mom look out- ASTRAL DRAGON ROARR!" Hikaru yelled. "JUVIA!" Lyon yelled. Stella turned around so fast remembering her vision. 'I'm sorry Sting but I have to break our promise.' Stella thought. "Starlight..." Stella muttered using super speed to get to Gray and Juvia.

"I'm sorry." Stella said pushing both Gray and Juvia out of the way.

"STELLA"! Gray and Meredy yelled before Stella getting shot through the chest. Tears started to fall from Stella's eyes.

"When y-you g-g-guys came back, I was finally happy after seven years, thank you for coming back to fairy tail, and making my family complete again." Stella said weakly with more tears falling before getting shot all around her body. She had a small sad smile before the last shot went through her head.

"MOMMMMMM!" Hikaru screamed running towards Stella's body before it fell to the ground. He caught her body just in time. "Mom you can't leave, please dad needs you, I need you, Suki needs you, Romeo needs you, Jellal needs you, fairy tail needs you, we all need you please!" Hikaru said while tears started streaming down his face.

His tears falling on her now pale face he closed her eyelids so she can rest. He hugged her so tightly that he didn't want to leave her side. He didn't care if his clothes were getting bloodied.

"It went through her head..." Meredy said crying. "Stella no! We need Chelia!" Lyon said before yelling for Chelia. "She was only a kid you bastards!" Gray yelled.

"ICE MAKE SWORDS!" Gray yelled sending swords towards the dragons. Juvia had a loss of words she was just staring at Stella's body with tears streaming down her face. Stella was one of the people who accepted Juvia as a real friend who understood Juvia.