The Unexpected Pt.2

A/n: So I'm going through these as you saw before to include my own oc's then using Attack on Titan characters.

Stella's POV:

"Their magic power..." I mumbled. The magic power that was coming off of them was a whole lot more then Jura. "We can defeat them." Juvia said. "You don't understand Juvia. Their magic power is way more intense then Jura's. Even mine." I said.

"How can we get them away from the villagers?" Juvia asked. "I got this." Mira said charging at the two guys.

She grabbed their arms and threw them far. "Now we have to run!" I whined before grabbing Juvia's wrist and started running.

Then I stopped. "Hey townspeople of Shiganshina! Get your things and evacuate, head towards Clover Town!" I yelled. "If you don't want to be here during the cross fire, I'd advise you to evacuate immediately!" Juvia commanded. "Find wizards if you need a escort back home! Grab the necessities that you need! Food! Water! Clothing! Pets! Money!" I yelled.

"Will our homes be untouched?" A woman came out. "We will lead the demons far away, so the battles debris won't touch your homes." Juvia said. "Why should we listen to you?!" A man yelled.

"If you don't want to end up as zombies like the rest I'd advise you to head to Clover town where it's safe." I said with the calmest tone I could muster. "Listen lady you can't come here and boss us around!" He yelled in my face.

I could feel the scary aura surrounding me because he backed away a bit.

"Listen here buddy. You don't have to listen to me, you can stay here and possibly become a heartless, brainless zombie. Would you like that hm? Once you're a zombie I can blow you to bits." I said clapping my hands together.

"F-fine have it your way!" He yelled before running back to his house. Then I felt a tug on my cloak.

I turned around to see a girl with black hair, pale yet fair skin, and green eyes.

"Mira can you hold off those two for the time being?" I asked. "Yes what will you do?" She asked. "Juvia and I will make sure the villagers get out of here in one piece." I said. She nodded her head and left. I looked at Juvia and she nodded.

I turned to the little girl.

"What's your name?" I asked kindly. "It's Rei. Rei Kimura." She said shyly.

(You see when both things collide. Rei Kimura is my Oc btw)

"That's a pretty name for a pretty young lady." I said. "Miss are you going to protect our home?" She asked. "Of course! Once all of you are in a safe distance, I'll use a spell that can protect your home from being destroyed." I explained.

"Rei come on! We need to go!" A boy came running towards us. "Jasper, she and her friends are going to save our village from the demons." Rei explained. The boy looked at me and squinted his eyes at me.

"You both should start heading out. My friend and I can't stay here long, for my other friend she needs our help." I said politely. "Can you guys give us weapons so we can protect us with?" Jasper asked crossing his arms.

I put out my hand and concentrated on a whole lot of weapons. A whole pile of weapons appeared. "There you go, whatever is left shall disappear. Just use those wisely, but warn these to your people who use them." I explained.