The fights over

3rd Person's POV:

Time went back a minute

"Juvia." Gray said before everyone got the image of Stella getting shot. "What was that just now?" Lyon questioned. "You get killed?" Meredy said looking at Stella. "I guess." Stella said shrugging. "Was it a dream?" Gray asked. "Juvia saw it too." Juvia said.

"What the hell!" Gray said angrily. "But it's kinda creepy that I get a vision of my death." Stella said scratching her cheek. "I faded out of existence?" Hikaru said out of nowhere. "Me too." Nash and Luna said at the same time.

"The little dragons came from over there." Meredy said pointing the direction. Moments later the dragons came out of nowhere and were ready to shoot. "They really showed up." Lyon said surprised. Gray and Stella were ready to kill the dragons.

Gray froze them "Gray I wanted to shoot them with beams!" Stella whined. "But what the hell, did someone warn us, who could've done that." Gray said.

'Or someone reversed time the only person who could do that is Ultear' Stella thought really wanting to cry.

"Mom are you okay?" Hikaru asked worriedly. "Yeah I'm okay just I couldn't believe you were not going to exist when I die." Stella said hugging Hikaru. "Reiki come here or I'm going to drag you here myself." Stella said.

Reiki walked over to them and Stella grabbed him and brought him in the hug. "You guys can't die on me okay?" Stella said. "And we'll protect you from dying." Reiki said. "Let's find that one dragon we can't have it running free." Hikaru said.

"Gray we are going to find that one dragon that ran off." Stella said. Stella let the kids go "Okay just be careful alright we can't lose any of you." Gray said to the dragon slayers. Meredy hugged Stella "Don't die on me please. Me, Ul, Jellal, Sting, Fairy Tail, and those kids need you." she said.

"I'm coming." Reiki said. Stella was thinking of the consequences if he went. "Please I'll protect myself and you guys from the baby dragons." Reiki was on his knees begging. "I don't know Reiki." Stella said.

"I'll help him, he's very strong and really trustworthy to protect the people he loves." Nash said. Reiki blushed and Stella saw a hint of blush on Nash's face.

"Hmmm...okay" Stella said. "Thank you Thank you!" Reiki said. "Either way I had no choice the others left, it was fun that you had to beg" Stella said ruffling his hair.

"But Luna left with them" Nash said. "It's okay, it'll just be two dragon slayers attacking the big one." Stella said.

Then her head was aching "No not again." she mumbled before collapsing. "Mom no come on wake up!" Hikaru said catching her. "What's going on?" Nash questioned. "She said not again it's not the first time." Reiki said.

"Let's take her behind that rubble over there." Nash said pointing with pile of rubble.

The boys moved her body behind the rubble. "Mom please wake up." Hikaru said lightly hitting her face.

Immediately she stood up and was heavy breathing. "You're okay!" the boys said hugging her. "What happened?" Hikaru said touching her face to see if she had a cold or something.