The Tower of Heaven

A/n: first I'll give you a little bit of backstory before I start the story

Name: Stella Fernandes
Year born: x772
Present time: (the start of the story x776)
Age in x776: 4 years old
Stella has been at the tower of heaven since she were a baby (we actually don't know when Jellal was taken so yeah)
Appearance: (Not the best drawing bare with me)

Name: Stella Fernandes Year born: x772 Present time: (the start of the story x776)Age in x776: 4 years old Stella has been at the tower of heaven since she were a baby (we actually don't know when Jellal was taken so yeah)Appearance: (Not the best...

She doesn't have magic yet or she hasn't had the

Sumairi means Smiley in Japanese and Jellal only calls Stella that because he always sees Stella smiling and Yokina means cheerful what Stella calls Jellal and is the only one that calls him that ok ok

So yeah that's all for now so now on to the story:
----------------------

3rd POV:

Stella woke up from her nap 'great now onto work.' She thought.

"Hey J-Jellal when are we g-gonna get out of h-here" Stella stuttered. "I don't know Sumairi, but I promise to protect you no matter what, ok?" Jellal said.

She runs to hug him and smiles. "T-Thank you Yokina" the little girl says.
"Yeah no problem." Jellal says hugging her back.

Then a red headed girl goes over to the Fernandes siblings. "Hey guys!" Erza says happily. "Hi Erza." Stella and Jellal say at the same time. "Hey let's go with the others." Jellal suggested to his little sister. "Okay!" the little girl says smiling.

Stella runs over to Grandpa Rob. "She's so energetic even though she's been here all her life. You're one lucky brother Jellal." Erza says to Jellal.

"I am aren't I." Jellal says softly smiling at his sister. "Hey Erza can you do me a favor?" The boy says. "Yeah what is it?" Erza asked.

"Well if anything happens to me and there is a opportunity for you to escape, take Stella with you please. I don't want her to live here all her life she needs to see the world. Okay promise me you will do that." He knew something was gonna happen to him because he had a vision (just pretend this happens) "Yes, I promise Jellal." the red head says while walking over to the others.

Stella's POV:

"Hey g-grandpa Rob, what is a g-guild?" I ask with curiosity. "Oh hey Stella yeah I will tell you what a guild is." Grandpa Rob says "Yay!" I exclaimed happily.

"So a guild is full of wizards who use magic like I used to be in a guild named Fairy Tail and a guild is everyone is treated like family where you cry together laugh together get angry together I want you kids to go there if we ever get out, okay?" Grandpa Rob exclaimed.