The Tower Of Heaven

3rd Person POV:

Sho came up to Stella's face and yelled "WHY DID YOU BETRAY YOUR OWN BROTHER JELLAL?! STELL YOU LOVED HIM WHY DID YOU BETRAY HIM!!" Stella was crying at this point. "SHO LEAVE HER ALONE SHE DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE I TOOK HER WITH ME CANT YOU SEE SHES CRYING!" Erza yelled at Sho.

He didn't realize she was crying because of his rage. "Oh I'm sorry Stell I didn't mean to." Sho said.

"You think *sniff* I wanted to leave you guys behind. I cried every night to this day *sniff* of how I couldn't see Jellal or you guys again but the people who kept me happy all these years, were the *sniff* people from Fairy Tail that's why I'm a proud to be Fairy Tail wizard." Stella said.

She had never told anyone that she cried because she didn't wanna seem weak to the others not even Erza knew about this. Erza had a concerned experience on how Stella has been crying all these years and hasn't told her.

Erza's POV:

Stella has been crying all these years. I'm guessing she hasn't told anyone about this.

Then the boat stopped.

We were here at The Tower Of Heaven.

"Come on sister and Stell we have to go." Sho said.

He brought us to the deck of The Tower Of Heaven.

Stella and I were shocked. "The Tower Of Heaven it's been completed." I said Stella didn't want to talk so I must be the one to talk in this situation.

"I don't know why you two are surprised, we've been working on it since you both left almost 10 years ago." Sho said almost amazed by it. "Has it been that long, it's amazing how much you all changed?" I said

I feel bad for Stella she just had her head low the whole time. She doesn't even wanna have a comeback to say or say anything she feels weak.

Stella's POV:

I just wanted to go back to Fairy Tail. Have fun, laugh, make ship names with Mira the things I do on the daily. But right now I want to dig a hole and die. (Honestly me)

But I know Natsu, Gray, and Lucy are coming to save us. But I know Natsu wants to beat up one of these guys. Happy is just sleeping I want to do that but I'm technically tied up right now. Millianna is playing with a sleeping Happy.

~time skip at the cell~

"The ceremony will take place later tonight, you both will be staying here until then." Sho said.

But what type of ceremony does it do something I never did research about the Tower Of Heaven but whenever I ask Erza she avoids the question every time.

"I'm sorry, but this is the price of betrayal, and all though you hurt him Jellal has a special honor he's chosen you, Erza to be the sacrifice for the ceremony." Sho said he had a creepy smile when he said that.

"I'm sad I won't ever get to see you again but you are gonna help us get to heaven." Sho said

"But why am I here?" I asked very curiously.