Lunch With Fairy Tail

Stella's POV:

Stella's POV:

"Erza!" I exclaimed running over to her. "Yes Stella?" She questioned. "I have brought you a strawberry shortcake." I said holding the dessert in a dramatic way. Erza's eyes widened and immediately took the dessert from me.

"Thank you Stella! I shall savor this!" Erza squealed. "You're welcome!" I exclaimed.

"Stella look." Luna said flying to me. "Look where?" I asked. She pointed where Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Juvia, and Gray are.

Luna landed on top of my head. I walked over to them. Then all of sudden Gray started stripping.

I stood next to Lucy.

"You had to start stripping." I stated before sighing. "Why are you stripping?" Lucy questioned. "I'm getting into the spirit." Gray said. "Do you need to strip to have spirit in this game?" Luna asked innocently. "No Luna stripping is just Gray's thing and now Daniel's thing too." I said looking up a bit.

"Spirit's got nothing to do with it. You strip for anything." Natsu said with his arms crossed. "Get off my back and let me concentrate." Gray grumbled.

3rd Person's POV:

"Always a fight." Lucy sighed. "Sadly." Stella said while sighing as well. "There is no peace in the Fairy Tail Guild." Luna said. "Aye sir!" Happy exclaimed.

"I need to be one with my magic to be any good at this." Gray said. Stella raised a brow.

"Billiards Gray is lovely, too!" Juvia exclaimed. "Wow, you look pretty cool!" Lucy praised. Stella sighed knowing what was coming.

"Romantic rival!" Juvia grumbled at Lucy. Lucy looked at Stella and the blue haired girl just shrugged. "Just watch and learn." Gray said and hit the white ball.

"Oh!" Natsu, Happy, Luna, and Stella were amazed. "I just love that 'clack' sound!" Gray stated proudly. "Yes, Juvia wants to be a ball too!" Juvia said. "You're good at hitting them!" Happy said.

"Yeah!" Luna exclaimed. Then Gray hit the white ball and hit the red and yellow ball. "Woah! Cool!" Stella praised.

"Oh! Nice!" One of the guild members exclaimed. "What's going on over here?" Jasper asked pushing through everyone. The other kids came over and stood beside the others.

"Not too shabby, huh?" Gray said. "You're good at that, Gray!" Wendy praised. "It's almost enchanting." Carla said. "He is Juvia's beloved, after all!" Juvia swooned over Gray.