Year x784

A/n: so right now I'm gonna do a year before x784 so rn it's gonna be year x783 I just wanna clear that up before I start so now I'm gonna start.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stella's POV:

So it's the year x783. After being in the guild for 7 years it's been really a journey. I'm now 11 years old. Being in this guild has got me out of my comfort zone and not be shy but from time to time I get shy sometimes. I'm friends with everyone in the guild. They all see me as their little sister well that's what they tell me.

The people who I see as a big brother are Gray, Natsu, Alzack, Loki, and Romeo but as my little brother. But the people who I'm most closest with is Gray and Natsu.

The girls who I see as a big sister are Erza, Cana, Mira, Levy, and Bisca. These are the people who I'm most close with in the guild as for the girls and boys.

Over the years I learned and studied about my magic. Supposedly I'm the only user who uses star magic they consider it as a lost magic now. But in the world there is a magic called heavenly body magic which is kind of related to star magic but it's not the same thing. (I'll explain in an A/n)

I told Erza two years ago if she could teach me Requip magic. She said yes. First she taught me to summon weapons I can only summon some bow and arrows and swords. But I cannot requip armor.

I was at the guild I couldn't go on a quest by myself but when S-Class trials come around Gramps let's me.

So a week later Gramps was announcing S-Class participants. The last name was gonna get called then I heard "Stella Fernandes!" Gramps yelled out my name.

Am I dreaming?

I wanted to be Cana's partner because she told me her secret. "Sorry Cana I can't be your partner." I said to her "It's no problem Stell I'll just find another partner." Cana said ruffling my hair.

But now I have to find a partner. I decided on a person.

"Hey Loke do you want to be my partner?" I gave puppy eyes. That's the only way to get the boys to say yes in this guild. "Ok I'll do it." he said. To me he had a weird aura.

He joined about a year ago. I had always had a feeling that he was a fallen star.

Someone interrupted my thoughts when I heard "Stella how the hell did you get in to the S-Class trials before me?!" Natsu whined "Sorry Natsu you'll be in it next year I promise." I said positively.

"Yeah Stella how did you get into the S-Class Trials?" Gray asked while coming up to us. Then he stripped out of nowhere he always done that since I got to the guild by now I'm not fazed by it. "Gray your clothes." I stated plainly. "Aw man where did they go!?" Gray exclaimed.

~time skip after the S-class trial because I'm a lazy to write this whole scenario~

I won the S-Class trial.

Surprisedly.

When we were walking to the guild. I asked Loke something since we were behind everyone else.

"Hey Loke thanks for helping me in the trial." I said with a smile. "Yeah it's no problem since you were my partner." he said.