Chapter-15

Notes:

This is cross posted to my Fanfiction site under the same name as it is on here. A few things before you begin reading. Ash is older at the start of his journey than in cannon. He is 16 years of age. Ash will be a bottom in his relationships. He will also capture pokemon he had not during the cannon episodes. He will know or be taught how to use Aura since I feel like they really failed in using it to its potential in the episodes. If there are anymore details I'll be sure to address them as they come up.

Main Pairing: AshxPaul

Side pairing: AshxGary (One sided on Gary's part)

Rating: M (to be safe)

Disclaimer: I do not own pokemon it belongs to Game Freak, Nintendo, Creatures, The Pokemon Company, etc, nor do I write this for profit. This is for entertainment use only.

Enjoy! And don't forget to leave a review!

I do want to thank everyone who has left a review so far!

A/N: THIS IS PART 7 OF A MASSIVE UPDATE! (7/9)

Chapter Text

Wide red amber whiskey eyes widened as he heard what the powerful pokémon in front of him had requested of him.

"W-What?" he choked out as his pokémon looked at him in concern. The trio obviously had not heard what Mewtwo had said.

"Capture me," came the amused repeat of the shocking sentence, "You are one of the more purest of souls I have come across after I left captivity. I do not wish to fear for my safety and from what I have gathered from various pokémon is that the safest I will ever be is within the ball like vessels known as a pokéball."

Ash bit his lip softly as he looked over the newly healed Mewtwo. The creature in front of him was obviously either a Legendary or even a Mythical. He had never heard of such a pokémon and the only closest creature he could think of that was even close to Mewtwo was Mew. A brief thought of wonder if Mewtwo was an evolution of Mew that hadn't been discovered yet before he shook his head. There was no way Mewtwo was an evolution of Mew.

"O-Okay," Ash stuttered as he made up his mind. All Mewtwo was asking of him was a safe place. If he could provide it, he would give it. Digging into his bag he grabbed a pokéball, only slightly saddened that he couldn't give the creature a unique ball, but in the end he knew to keep Mewtwo safe like he wanted he didn't need to give him a ball that only caught the attention of others.

Lifting the ball up towards the towering Mewtwo he only had to wait a few moments before a three fingered paw lifted up and pressed against the button on the center of the ball. He watched as a red beam of light sucked Mewtwo in and he held the ball close as he shook in his hand. He gave the ball a small smile as it fell still just a moment later with a small ding!

Taking a deep breath he released Mewtwo.

Once bright purple eyes opened Mewtwo spoke to the human teen, "I thank you, Ash. I am now safer than I was before."

"You're welcome Mewtwo," Ash replied as he gripped the ball tightly as if he were afraid he would lose it, "What are you going to do now?"

The creature before him looked him over before settling for looking him in the eye, "I believe I will explore around the world. There is much to learn and see."

Ash nodded and took a deep breath before saying, "Well, you always have a home with me. If you are hurt or if you just want a bit of rest you can find me! I'll mostly be here in Kanto for now, but you never know what the future holds."