Chapter-17

Notes:

his is cross posted to my Fanfiction site under the same name as it is on here. A few things before you begin reading. Ash is older at the start of his journey than in cannon. He is 16 years of age. Ash will be a bottom in his relationships. He will also capture pokemon he had not during the cannon episodes. He will know or be taught how to use Aura since I feel like they really failed in using it to its potential in the episodes. If there are anymore details I'll be sure to address them as they come up.

Main Pairing: AshxPaul

Side pairing: AshxGary (One sided on Gary's part)

Rating: M (to be safe)

Disclaimer: I do not own pokemon it belongs to Game Freak, Nintendo, Creatures, The Pokemon Company, etc, nor do I write this for profit. This is for entertainment use only.

Enjoy! And don't forget to leave a review!

I do want to thank everyone who has left a review so far!

A/N: THIS IS PART 9 OF A MASSIVE UPDATE! (9/9)

Chapter Text

Ash admired the larger form of his baby. Well defined musculature under a layer of hardened white scales. His claws and tail had lengthened and a horn-like feature grew from the top of his head. His teeth were as sharp as ever and his tail flame was still going strong.

All in all his Charmeleon was a perfect example of his species.

After the whole Tyrunt fiasco Ash and Paul had gotten something to eat before going to train for the rest of the day. Well, more like Paul and his other pokémon were going to train. Pikachu, Charmeleon, and Krokorok needed some time to rest.

He also needed the time they were training to think about Tyrunt. As he looked over the pokédex entry the more he was unsure of keeping it.

Tyrunt #696

The Royal Heir Pokémon

This pokémon was restored from its fossil state and is rumored to have lived over 100 million years ago. Tyrunt has the jaw strength to chew up an automobile and if it finds something it doesn't like, Tyrunt throws a tantrum. Tyrunt are known to be selfish and likes to be pampered. This pokémon tends to harm those around them, but it is unknown if it is on purpose or by accident. Male Tyrunt, and their evolution, Tyrantrum, are more aggressive to their female counterparts. Not much else is known about this species.

This pokémon is male and knows the moves, Roar, Ancient Power, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Ice Fang, and has the egg move Rock Throw. Its ability is Strong Jaw.

Note: This pokémon is aggressive. All precautions are to be taken when handling this pokémon. Only for experienced handlers only.

Ash would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous about having Tyrunt, but after much consideration and a thorough conversation with his pokémon he made his decision.

He would keep Tyrunt.

Which brings him to this moment. He was standing in a clearing not far from the Center, but he was alone besides his pokémon as he had asked Paul for a moment to deal with Tyrunt. He had the pokéball in his hand and his pokémon surrounding him.

He took a deep breath before releasing the Tyrunt.

Ash watched as the Tyrunt looked around for a moment before spotting him. He saw a very well muscled body tensing as if the beast were about to charge, but he slowly moved to a kneeling position to show him that he wasn't dangerous. "Hello Tyrunt," Ash said softly as he licked his bottom lip, "My name is Ash and these are my pokémon."