9. Krishmini - A Journey Together (Single Part)

Chapter 1 :

Next morning : Krishna got up before Rukmini. Krishna looked at Rukmini, she was still sleeping. Krishna placed his hand on her forehead and said to himself "Finally I have found my Rukmini". Krishna was looking at Rukmini, suddenly Rukmini's sleep was broken. When Rukmini saw Krishna already getting up, she felt that she had got up late. Rukmini said to Krishna "Arya why didn't you wake me up". "Rukmini.. Rukmini, calm down, no one has woken up in the whole palace right now," said Krishna laughing. "Really?" Rukmini asked in surprise. "You think someone will wake up so early after sleeping so late at night?" Krishna said. "Yes you are right Arya" said Rukmini. Then Rukmini got up from the bed. "Where are you going? Rukmini" asked Krishna. "For a bath, Arya," replied Rukmini. When Rukmini came back to the chamber after taking a bath, she saw Krishna still lying on the bed. Seeing Rukmini, Krishna said, "Why do you look so beautiful in every look". "Arya..." said Rukmini and then she came in front of the mirror to get ready. When Rukmani had put on all the ornaments too, she said to Krishna "Arya, please put this chudamani on my hair". Krishna happily did the same. Then Krishna hugged Rukmini and said "You are the best Rukmini".

Chapter 2 :

Rukmini said to Krishna before coming down "Arya I am going to the hall, everyone will be waiting for me, Arya you please.. come soon". After saying this, Rukmini came out of the room. After Rukmini left, Krishna said to himself "My Rukmini is very sweet". Rukmini came to the hall, touched everyone's feet and took blessings. Yashoda asked Rukmini "Putri Krishna has not woken up yet?". "Maiya Arya has got up, he will come after bath," replied Rukmini. "Today, bhabhi, you have to remind Madhav of everything" Arjun said to Rukmini.
"Arjun Bhaiya" said Rukmini, looking at Arjun. Then Krishna came. "Why are you missing me so much Parth?" Krishna teasing Arjun said. Everyone started laughing. Because today was Rukmini's first day after marriage, Rukmini Krishna worshiped together. Then today Rukmini had her first kitchen. Rukmini made kheer. After eating kheer, everyone praised Rukmini a lot. Devaki and Yashoda gave Rukmini two gold necklaces. Rukmini touched the feet of both. Then Rukmini took kheer for Krishna, Subhadra And Arjun. Because Krishna was in the garden with Subhadra and Arjun. Rukmini first gave the bowl of kheer to Krishna and then to Arjun Subhadra. After that Rukmini sat down with Krishna. "Bhabhi, thank you for the kheer, you probably don't know but kheer is my favorite" said Arjun. "Rajkumar Arjun Kheer is my favorite too," said Subhadra. "But you don't know how to make it," said Arjun. "Rajkumar" Subhadra said looking at Arjun. Krishna Rukmini started laughing seeing all this. After eating the kheer, Krishna said to Rukmini "Rukmini please bring one more bowl of kheer for me". Rukmini happily nodded. Subhadra and Arjun looked at Krishna. "What are you seeing like this, my Rukmini has made Kheer very tasty, so what is my fault, there will be a desire to eat it. Rukmini blushed and went from there to get Kheer. "Krishna Bhaiya, now every day you will get food prepared by Bhabhi, don't worry" Subhadra said while teasing Krishna.
When Rukmini again brought the kheer for Krishna, Krishna was alone there. Rukmini gave Kheer to Krishna and said "Where did Subhadra and Arjun Bhaiya go?". "I don't know," said Krishna with a mischievous smile. Then Krishna said while eating kheer, "Rukmini, kheer is really very tasty". Rukmini blushed.

Chapter 3 :

After some time Krishna and Balaram left for the royal court. Now Rukmini was in the palace with Yashoda, Devaki, Rohini, Revati and Subhadra. Revathi and Rukmini were talking. "What do you like Rukmini the most?" Revati asked Rukmini. "Peacock feather didi" replied Rukmini. "Exactly like Krishna bhaiya" said Revathi smiling towards Rukmini. "I always had peacock feathers in my chamber," Rukmini told Revathi. "Krishna Bhaiya also likes peacock feathers, Rukmini He always wears it in his crown" said Revathi. "I know didi, had heard a lot about Arya before marriage" Rukmini said. "That's why you love Krishna Bhaiya so much," said Revathi teasing Rukmini. Rukmini smiled. Revathi and Rukmani kept talking for a long time.
Here Devaki, Rohini and Yashoda were sitting together and talking. "Kanhaiya got married too, it seems as if it was a matter of yesterday, he used to roam all over Vrindavan," said Yashoda. "Yes sister and then as soon as he came home, he used to ask for butter first," said Rohini. "How quickly children grow up too," said Devaki. Then all three became emotional after remembering Krishna's childhood. Then suddenly Devaki said " Even now he loves to eat butter and sweets after dinner. He   always asks me, you have not made sweets in food". "Now he will ask Rukmini, why did you not make sweets today Rukmini?" said Yashoda. All three started laughing.

Chapter 4 :

Just like that today passed. In the evening, Balarama and Krishna came back from the royal palace to the palace. Krishna smiled seeing Rukmini. After that everyone had dinner and then everyone went to their respective chambers. Devaki told Rukmini "Putri, you take milk for Krishna, he loves to drink milk". Rukmini happily nodded. Then Rukmini came to the chamber with a glass of milk. She gave the glass of milk to Krishna. "Rukmini, how do you know that I like to drink milk?" Krishna asked Rukmini. "Mother told me," said Rukmini. "How was your day Arya" Rukmini asked. "It was good but I missed you a lot" replied Krishna. Rukmini blushed. "How was your day Rukmini?" asked Krishna. "It was very nice Arya, Me and Revathi didi talked a lot, then Yashoda Maiya told about your childhood and after that I and Revathi didi cook dinner together" Rukmini told Krishna. "Maiya too" said Krishna laughingly. After that Krishna called the maid and gave her the glass "Take this". The maid nodded and left the chamber. "Well Arya, you should spend some time with her, she has come here for you from Vrindavan," said Rukmini. "I will for sure" said Krishna smilingly.
Rukmini went to change her saree.
After changing the saree, Rukmini was standing in front of the mirror and taking off her jewelry. Looking at Rukmini, Krishna said in his mind "Now all the journeys of our life will be together, Rukmini". Suddenly
Krishna got up from the bed and he started helping Rukmini. Then he picked up Rukmini in his arms and made her lie on the bed. Then he himself lay down next to her. He placed one hand on Rukmini and his head on Rukmini's shoulder. Both looked into each other's eyes and fell asleep.

- The End -