10. Krishmini - We Are Here For Each Other (Part 1)

Chapter 1 :

A few days later :

Krishna Rukmini was very much with each other. They both got to know each other more. Rukmini had now also taken over a lot of responsibilities. The Pandavas also went back to Hastinapur. Meanwhile, Krishna also spent a lot of time with Yashoda and Nandalal. One morning Krishna was in the garden with Yashoda. "Kanhaiya, you like Rukmini very much, I can see that after staying in the royal court all day, you become very happy when you see Rukmini's face," said Yashoda. "Yes Maiya Rukmini is very sweet, she fulfills her every responsibility very well, Rukmini took care of everything" said Krishna. "I am very happy for you," said Yashoda. Krishna smiled. "Today we also have to go back to Vrindavan, Putra," said Yashoda. "But so soon Maiya" said Krishna in astonishment. "You know Putra, the people of Vrindavan need your Baba there," said Yashoda. Krishna became emotional and he hugged Yashoda. "Maiya" Krishna said passionately. "Kanhaiya, putra, where am I going away from you?" said Yashoda. "If I had control, I would not have let you and Baba go anywhere," said Krishna. "When you want to meet me, you come to Vrindavan Putra" said Yashoda. Krishna emotionally nodded. "By the way, Kanhaiya Dwarka is very beautiful," said Yashoda, placing his hand on Krishna's cheek. Krishna shook his head. "Maiya, you are very nice," said Krishna. Both Yashoda and Krishna shared an emotional moment.

Chapter 2 :

"Sister Yashoda, it would have been great if you had stayed for a few more days," said Devaki and she hugged Yashoda. "Bhabhi, but there is a lot of work in Vrindavan too," Nandalal said to Devaki. Devaki emotionally nodded. "Friend, you came, I am very happy, please keep coming like this" Vasudev said to Nandalal. "Putra Krishna, take care of yourself and Rukmini" Nandalal said to Krishna. "Yes Baba," said Krishna. Krishna hugged Nandalal. Rukmini touched the feet of Yashoda and Nandalal and said emotionally "Maiya, keep coming both of you". Yashoda hugged Rukmini. "Always take care of my Kanhaiya" Yashoda told Rukmini. Rukmini nodded her head emotionally. "Satyaki Kritavarma, both of you go with Maiya Baba to Vrindavan" Krishna said to Satyaki and Kritavarma, Both nodded. Revathi, Balaram and Subhadra also became emotional. After the departure of Yashoda and Nandalal, Krishna stood for a long time at the door with Rukmini. Rukmini placed her hand on Krishna's shoulder and said "Arya". Krishna turned his face towards Rukmini. "Arya are you okay?" Rukmini asked. Krishna nodded with a light smile on his face. Then he returned to the palace.

Chapter 3 :

Krishna was sitting in his chamber. A bowl came in front of Krishna in which there was butter. Krishna raised his face and saw Rukmini was there. Rukmini had brought butter for Krishna. "Rukmini" said Krishna. Rukmini sat in front of Krishna and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Arya" Rukmini said. Rukmini further said "I know you are upset, don't worry Arya, we will meet Maiya and Baba again soon". Krishna nodded emotionally. Then Rukmini placed her hand on Krishna's cheek and said "Arya Maiya also loves you as much as you love Maiya". Krishna hugged Rukmini. "Thank you Rukmini," said Krishna. "Arya, for what?" said Rukmini. Krishna said "for handle me, Rukmini". "Arya" Rukmini said getting emotional. Then Krishna calmed down and ate butter. Krishna kissed on the forehead of Rukmini. Rukmini blushed. Krishna came down to the hall with Rukmini. Everyone started looking towards Krishna. "What happened, why are you all looking at me like this?" Krishna asked. "Nothing" said everyone. "You all are thinking that I was very sad and now I have come down so happily" said Krishna. Everyone nodded. "Credit goes to Rukmini to convince me," said Krishna. Everyone said "ohho". Rukmini smiled.

Chapter 4 :

After dinner, Rukmini was helping Devki. "Putri" Devaki placed her hand on Rukmini's shoulder and said. "Yes Mata" replied Rukmini. "Thank you for handling Krishna,Putri," said Devaki. Rukmini said "Mata, no one likes when one member of the family is sad, I did what I should have done". Devaki hugged Rukmini. "You are very sweet Putri, really my Krishna has got a diamond" said Devaki. Rukmini smiled and said "Mother, don't worry, I will always take care of the whole family, no matter what happens, I will never let it break".
"Be always happy Putri" said Devaki. Then Rukmini came back to her chamber but Krishna was not there. Rukmini stood there waiting for Krishna. Suddenly someone put a hand on her eyes and said "Rukmini". Rukmini identified this as Krishna's voice and said "Arya". Krishna said "Rukmini, don't open your eyes yet". "But why ?" Rukmini asked. "Please Rukmini" said Krishna. "Okay Arya" replied Rukmini. Krishna put a bracelet on Rukmini's hands and said "Rukmini, now you can open your eyes". Rukmini opened her eyes and seeing the bracelet, she said "Arya, it is very beautiful". "But not more than you," said Krishna. Rukmini hugged Krishna. Here Devaki tells Vasudev about Rukmini and her conversation. "We are blessed that Rukmini came to our house" Vasudev said to Devaki. "You are right Arya, Rukmini is very intelligent," said Devaki. Devaki and Vasudeva were also very happy because their son Krishna had got wife like Rukmini. Here Subhadra was sitting in her room. Like every night, even today she was remembering Arjun. She said to herself "Prince Arjun will definitely come to marry you, like Krishna Bhaiya got Rukmini Bhabhi, I too will definitely meet my Rajkumar Arjun". Arjun was also remembering Subhadra. standing in the balcony said to himself "She's cute as she is, I love her, she's so beautiful".