Must Read

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, and events are either the product of the author's imagination or fictitious manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

DO NOT distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from the story's contents. Please obtain permission from the author.

Letter from the Author

Hi! This is Orimosah, the author of the story. I hope you're having a pleasant day! I just want to say that if you notice something wrong in my story, please don't hesitate to tell me and correct me. I'm not writing this letter for clout, but I truly mean it. If you think that your comment is harsh and might hurt my feelings, don't be scared to tell me. As a writer, I also take the time to learn new things, and if I know that there are parts or scenes in my story that are particularly inappropriate, I review them first before editing them. Yes, you read it right. I use the term "review" to make sure that there are no parts that are attached to that part that would harm the whole story. There is a process before I edit my story. No worries if I did not edit my story or part of it after you corrected it. I highly appreciate your correction to my story and will make sure to learn things from it. Thank you!

© 2021 orimosah
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED