Epilogue

2 years later

Y/N POV

I watched as Draco played with our two-year-old son, Scorpius in the garden.

Everything changed these past two years.

Once the Greengrass fled the church. The authorities arrested Mr. Greengrass as his wife and daughter watched on. Astoria and her mother went back to their country and tried to rule their kingdom but failed to do so, the last thing I heard about them was that the people of their kingdom started a rebellion. They stormed the Greengrass home and bashed everything and anyone. None of the ex-royal made it out of the rebellion

A month after our wedding was Draco's coronation to become king. I was right beside him as his father placed the crown on Draco's head. That evening we found out about my pregnancy with Scorpius, I had been feeling ill weeks before the coronation but I thought it was just the flu. When I began feeling sick at the party Narcissa urged me to take a pregnancy test and it came out positive. I told Draco and his parents then we decided to announce it to the world the next day.

When the people found out about a new Malfoy heir amongst the kingdom. They were delighted about a new royal baby.

Nine months later, Draco and I were blessed with a baby boy. It was a tradition to give the firstborn middle name after the father but Draco and I decided to name our son. Scorpius Hyperion, much to Lucius' dismay.

Draco was able to get people out of poverty by giving them jobs and some money. Draco builds a school near my village for children to study. Everyone now lives in peace with each other, children can go to the playground without fearing the dragon. All of the children that went missing were safely returned to their parents, The parents thanked Draco and me.

Draco and I honored the children that were killed by the Greengrass. We build a memorial for the children, it was an emotional day for everyone. Some of the children's remains were able to be laid to rest while other remains weren't able to be found which devastated the victim's family.

Draco and I agreed that once Scorpius grows older and is ready to take over the throne. We don't expect our son to follow the tradition of arranging marriages. We want him to choose his future wife and be happy. Scorpius is a beautiful child, he is an exact image of his father. Draco and I take Scorpius to where I grew up and let him be a normal child and let him explore the world.

A soft cry interrupted my thoughts. I looked down to see my one-month-old daughter wrapped in a pink blanket, I gently rocked her as she calmed down. I smiled at my perfect family.

"Soon you'll play with your brother and your father, Aurelia," I whispered to my daughter. She smiled I kissed her head, I looked up to see Scorpius running towards me with Draco right behind him.

"Mommy!" Scorpius shouted. He came up to me.

"What is it?" I asked my son.

"Can we go to where you grew up?" He asked. I looked at Draco who smiled at me

"Sure, let's get you washed up, and then we can go," I said. I stood up with Aurelia in my arms. Draco picked up Scorpius and we entered inside. I placed Aurelia in her bassinet and washed up Scorpius.

"Mommy, how did you meet daddy?" My son asked while he played with the bubbles. I chuckled.

"I met your father when I was getting food. That day I saved your father's life and he saved mine, ever since then we got to know each other and fall in love." I explained. Scorpius smiled and nodded. I took him out of the tub and wrapped him in a towel, I took him to his room and put on fresh clothes. "You're ready to go?"