Chapter 12

It's been a few days since Draco began saving the children. He read the book and he found a way to kill the dragon, he needs to stab the dragon in his heart. He didn't know how to do it, but he needs to stop children from disappearing from Y/N's village. His wedding is only in six days and everyone is excited about the wedding, only high royals are attending the wedding which is great since Draco can expose the Greengrass at the wedding when he is about to say his vows. He knew the other royals would be shocked but Draco wanted the whole kingdom to know the truth about what the Greengrass has done to the missing children, he wanted closure of the children that were killed, he wanted to find the remains and give them a proper burial. Draco convinced his parents and the Greengrass to let Pansy and Blaise stay at their place.

The two of them have searched for evidence whenever the Greengrass is gone, but they haven't found anything, which made them really nervous. How were they gonna find Mr. Greengrass guilty if they can't find any evidence against them?

"Blaise, I can't find anything. Draco's wedding is in six days and we don't have any evidence against the Greengrass." Pansy groaned she plopped down on the chair and crossed her arms. Blaise sighed and sat next to her.

"I know, what can we do? The Greengrass hide everything well." Blaise stated, he leaned his head against the chair and rubbed his face.

"Pansy! Blaise! I found something!" A little boy named Bryan exclaimed, running towards them. The two of them raised their heads and looked at Bryan.

"What is it?" Blaise asked. Bryan grabbed both of their hands and led them to an undisclosed room that had a lock on it. "We need to know what's on the other side but we need a key."

"Here." Bryan handed Blaise the key. "I watched Mr. Greengrass of how he enters this room and locks it. He always put the key in his drawer." He explained. Blaise inserted the key and unlocked it. They were hit by a horrid smell which made them feel nausea, they quickly covered their nose. Blaise switched on the lights to discover a frightening scene.

There were many remains toppled on one another, the walls were covered in blood, some of the remains were starting to decay. Pansy started to cry she couldn't believe what she was seeing, she felt guilt wash over her body she felt that the children couldn't be saved sooner. Blaise took out his camera and took multiple photos.

"We now have a bit of evidence against the Greengrass but we need more, Bryan you will observe any movement, conversations between the Greengrass but make sure you are not caught," Blaise stated. Bryan nodded, the three of them said a quick prayer to the victims and exited the room, locking it and putting the key in its place. The Greengrass returned shortly finding the three of them exiting Mr. Greengrass's office.

"What were you three in my office?" Astoria's father asked. Blaise looked at Pansy who looked at Bryan. Pansy thought of something.

"Lucius asked us that you had something to give him," Pansy answered. She remembered hearing their conversation last night.

"Ah yes, I did tell Lucius I had to give him something important. Let me go get it." Astoria's father walked into his office and returned shortly with an envelope in his hands. "Give this to Lucius and don't dare open this envelope." He handed the envelope to Pansy who nodded, Blaise and Pansy left the home and walked to Y/N's home.

"What do you think it's in the envelope?" Blaise asked, he eyed the envelope. Pansy shrugged.

"I'm not sure but let's find out once we get there. You already told Draco?" She asked Blaise nodded. They reached Y/N's home and knocked on the door.

"Hey, guys." Y/N greeted her, she let them in. Pansy and Blaise sat down on the couch, Draco, Theo, and Mattheo were already there.

"Hey." The two of them replied.

"Found any clues?" Draco asked. Blaise nodded and took out his camera, and handed it over to Draco.

"We found the remains of the children, I took pictures for evidence but it was awful...seeing the children piled with one another. It looked like they didn't care." Blaise explained. Draco looked at the photos, wincing at the graphic images. "Oh! And Mr. Greengrass wanted to give this to your father, I'm not sure what it has." Blaise gave the envelope to Draco who quickly opened it.

"Dear Lucius, the wedding is in six days and since we are gonna combine the kingdoms, I have been doing some business with other people and it will be a scandal if the kingdom found out. This is why I'm trusting you on what I do, you must not tell anyone about this. Sincerely Mark." Draco read out the letter, everyone stared at him.

"We now know that he does some business with others and if the kingdom finds out about them then it would be a huge scandal," Pansy replied everyone nodded. "We need to find more information about Astoria's father."

"We have some evidence with these pictures, I'll make copies and put them in an envelope and place them under the guest's chairs," Draco stated everyone, nodded. "I want to build a memorial for the deceased children."

"Draco, what if we can't find enough evidence against the Greengrass? You have to marry Astoria." Y/N whispered. Draco cupped her cheeks and pulled her into a gentle kiss then looked into her eyes.

"We will find enough evidence against the Greengrass. Trust me." Draco replied. Y/N nodded and hugged Draco.

"I trust you Draco," Y/N replied

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've been busy with school since this is my last year in high school so I'm starting to apply to colleges.

Write down your thoughts in the comments! Don't forget to vote.

Thanks for reading!