Bonfire madness pt.2

Once I arrived at the bonfire I looked for anyone I knew

Once I arrived at the bonfire I looked for anyone I knew. Lots of people from school were there. This was my second bonfire since living in OBX. The last one was quite the experience.

I saw the crew get out of twinkie and made my way threw the crowd to JJ and John B. "Hey! You made it!" John B said cheerfully handing me a beer. "I did!" I raised my beer up. "Where were you?" JJ asked me. I froze for a second unsure of how to answer. "Oh um...Rafe needed me to help him look through Wards stuff." I casually lied. "Anything interesting?" John B asked before taking a sip of his beer. "Huh? Oh no! Nothing interesting at all." I took a big sip of my beer hoping to move on with the conversation.

John B and JJ went on talking about Sarah. "But, dude, her father blew up right in front of her. Just give her a minute alright? In the meantime, shotgun right now." JJ picked up a can of beer for John B.

A girls voice yelled in our direction. "Hey derelicts!" The dark brown haired girl smiled big at John B. I rolled my eyes and took another sip of my beer. "Hey, there she is!" JJ cheekily smiled at her. "We'll be leaving you two alone!" JJ patted John Bs shoulder before giving him a shove into her direction.

"JJ really? He just got dumped. Give the boy some time to recoupe." I walked as JJ had his arm around my neck. "Relax. He'll be fine. Oh uh your shirts on inside out dude." He pointed at the label on the back of my shirt. "Oh oops. Just was in a rush to get here!" He nodded his head.

Time went on and JJ and I basically hung out while everyone else abandoned us. We danced and drank beer until we heard comotion going on. John B and Topper were fighting, kelce and some other guy were fighting, Sarah and the girl John B was with were arguing, it was crazy. Sarah was shoved and Kie and I jumped in to help Sarah.

"Move, bitch! What's your problem? You alright?" Kie asked Sarah. "Whose side are you on?" The girl screamed at us. "You need to back off." I aggressively got in her face as she was being pulled back.

Eventually it was all broken up and we made it back to twinkie. "Hey, maybe she'll come around." JJ told John B who was currently holding a cold beer to his forehead. I laid in the back seat beside him. "It's like everything that happened to us didn't matter." He blankly sighed.

We began to head back to the chateau. "Hey guys, do you mind dropping me off at the camerons. I forgot something." They agreed and dropped me off.

I walked in seeing that the door was open and Rose was downstairs. "Hey...I was just about to go check on Rafe. You should come with me." Rose walked slowly to the room Rafe was in. We stood in the doorway and watched as he snorted a line of coke.

"That's not gonna solve anything." Rose calmly advised. "How would you know?" He inhaled the coke to soak it all in. "Rafe..." I softly spoke hoping to not spook him. "You've got a problem Rafe." She gently put a hand on his shoulder then grabbing the bag of coke. "You know what my problem is? I got a stepmother who lies to me. You think i'm stupid, huh? You think..you think I believe that line of shit about how you can't find the gold. Admit it, Rose. You know where the gold is, right?" Rafe slowly walked towards her. Rafe wasn't wrong, rose was a liar and knew damn well she was hiding it from him.

He kept pacing the room. I stood back unsure of what he would do if I tried to intervene. He picked up a knife laying on the table. "If anyone should be paranoid, it's me. You were in the bahamas with Ward." Rose nervously claimed. Rafe pointed the tip of the knife at her. "You were married to him. I mean i'm living under the same roof as a thief!" He shouted at her angrily. My body jumped as his voice echoed. Things got intense when Rose pushed his arm down and he pushed her back.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I opened the door slowly. In walked Limbrey and Redfield. My eyes grew wide. "Oh I wasn't expecting you here. How are your little friends? Thanks for the key." Limbrey smirked as she walked in. Rafe came and gently grabbed my hand as he carefully pushed me behind him blocking Limbrey from me.

"Ahh you must be Rafe. You look a lot like your father. Im Carla Limbrey." She was practically face to face with Rafe. "Can I help you?" He asked her. "Yes. I'd like to see the island room." She smiled.

UGH Rafe protecting Brinley is so cute! I love them together! Also this girl has a lot of information being a kook and a pogue.