We're pogues!

Sarah stabbed the gator as hard as she could and as careful as possible so she didn't hurt John B more in the process

Sarah stabbed the gator as hard as she could and as careful as possible so she didn't hurt John B more in the process. Finally after several stab wounds to the gator, the gator back off and left. They hopped back onto the twinkie as we waited for Kie and JJ to get back.

We examined John Bs wound. It was nasty! "Alright be careful. I'm pretty sure that'll get infected." Pope mentioned. "Wow thank you doctor Pope!" I sarcastically clapped. "Do you have something to wrap it with?" Sarah asked while holding his leg. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the bandana.

Kie and JJ had finally pulled back up to where we were stranded. "Oh, and speak of the fricking devil. Look who it is." Pope's attention turned to kie's dads truck. "Luke was at the chateau." JJ spoke while grabbing the winch out of the back. My heart sank. Luke was never a good dad to JJ.

"Oh,great! While you were having family time with your pops, John B got bit by a gator." Pope raised his voice. Suddenly chaos amongst the group broke out. Everyone was yelling at each other trying to defend themselves.

"Shut up! Seriously guys, I can't take it anymore, alright? Everyone cut it out for a second. Look, I just helped my dad leave this island for good. Like, he's not ever coming back. He's straight up like the spanish. Just, bon voyage. All we got... and I know for a fact all I got is you guys,okay? You're it. And i've come too close to losing you, all of you. I mean shit, like you almost drowned. Pope, you were kidnapped. Sarah, you've been shot. John B, you were almost dinner for a freakijg gator, bro. And Brin...you'll risk your life is means saving one of us. So this blaming each other is some kook-ass bullshit, alright? We don't do that. Okay? We're pogues. Sorry, that was a lot right now." JJ spat word after word. We all looked at each other. JJ finally took a stand for once. We all began to slowly clap and then proceeded to laugh. "Great speech J, but you need to work on speaking other languages." I jumped down into the water and went back to the muddy road.

We were finally able to pull the twinkie out of the water. We drove to the church to see if the cross was there.

It was so eerie to walk inside. It was old and abandoned. "Okay, you're telling me Denmark Tanny decided to hide the cross here?" JJ bluntly asked Pope. We all walked in slowly observing the old church.

The six of us split ways and walked through every inch of the church. We checked through the chairs and the floor. "It's gotta be in here!" Pope declared. He wasn't giving up. "Okay well if it's here where is it? It's not jusy gonna jump out and let us know where it's been hiding." I was frustrated, sweaty, and muddy and just wanted to find the damn cross. Pope gave me a glare. I put my hands up in defense. "Sorry. I'm just cranky and hot." JJ smirked at me. "Sure are."

Pope sat sitting down, looking through the "spyglass" as JJ calls it. He looked up at the beams above him. The miute we saw the shape of the beams we just knew. The cross was inside he wooden beams. Pope immediately started to climb the wall as a way to get to the top of the beam.

"Now Pope's climbing the wall." John B pointed out. "Pope, this church is old!" Kie stated in fear for Pope. He continued to climb regardless of our concerns. He made it to the first beam, which was solid wood. He then worked his way to the other side of the beam. Above him was a huge ass wasp nest. "Bro, just look out for that giant wasp nest right above your head." JJ looked up as Pope moved slowly. Pope banged on the beam he held onto, it was hollow. There had to be something inside.

We backed up as Sarah tossed Pope the crowbar. Piece by piece wood began to fall off. My mouth dropped as we began to see gold inside. "No frickin way." We found it! We found the cross!

Pope freaked out and all of a sudden the wasps started to sting him. As he tried to swat them away he fell off the top of the beam and caught himself as he held onto the side. "Oh shit! Hurry grab stuff so he can fall onto it!" We all started panicking as Pope hung onto the beam. "Ah I can't hold!" Pope let go and fell right onto the cushions below him. We ran to check on him and next thing I knew the cross fell. "Look out!" I shouted to the group.

Sooooo....I kinda have an idea that obviously doesn't happen in the series. It happens to Brinley but has nothing to do with the cross. It'll deal with Brinley,Rafe, and Limbrey. Lmk if you guys want it in the next chapter.