PROLOGUE

"Jan wait!" He grabs my right arms as he forcefully faces me to him, looking at me with those teary eyes that shouts a lot of pain and betrayal. "Is it true?" sounds almost like a whisper or gasp.

I smirked and roughly pushed his hands away from my skin, before I stood straight in front of him. Stare at him from head to toe, his personality is so dense and boring.

He's wearing a white shirt and those simple waste black pants that didn't really make sense with fashion, that fucking nerdy glasses and all this shits weird stuff and books he's holding.

This guy has been with me for almost 5 months and now it's time to end these shits with him. I sneak a glance at my friends behind him from afar before I look back at him. Those eyes again, it's so annoying and pisses me off.

"Yes" I answered and looked away, I saw from the side of my eyes that my friends were smiling with victory. This is what these bitches want, I'll feed them well.

"W-why?" he whispered, I frowned at him and said, "Why not?"

"I thought we're doing it right, I thought you were true, I thought you really liked me" I saw how Hazel glared at me when they heard what he said, I jolted unnoticedly and avoided his gaze.

"That's fake, it was all part of the bet, ok" I said, and watched him weakly shake his head before the let go of those books and let it fall on the floor. I gulped and hesitated to speak because I know I'm doing this wrong.

But Hazel and my friends are watching me, I need to do this. "Can we just forget about the bet and let's just continue this, Jan?" he was begging, reached my hand and gently caressed it.

"Ano ka ba hibang! Niloko kita, ginawa ko lang iyon dahil sa bet at ngayon tatapusin ko na lahat ito" I pushed him once again, "Come on Jan, I will just think of this a misdemeanor and continue giving my best for you, just don't end us please" My lips literally parted as he kneels in front of me, hugged my leg and begged like I was the only person he ever loved.

"What the-- Ano ba!" I yelled at him and started kicking him away until he let go of my legs and seat on the floor crying. "Wala na tapos na, lahat ng nangyari sa atin ay peke hindi totoo, hindi kita magugustuhan, isa pa tignan mo ang sarili mo, napakaboring mo!" I know that's a bit harsh but even though that makes me feel bad, I need to do it so he will stop and wake up, wake up to the reality that I just played him like a dumb toy.

"Jan, place I can change for you" that was the most weak and desperate sound he said, that punched my conscience, I turned my back at him and "You don't have to do that for anyone, do it for yourself, bye" that's how I ended my time with him.

I walk far from him without turning back. I know from the start that we are going to end in this situation but, "Putik ang s-sakit" My voice just cracked because of my aching chest. I smile and start hitting my chest while walking faster and faster.

"Hooo" I whisper when I started having a hard time to breath, agad kong kinuha ang inhaler ko at agad itong ginamit, mabilis akong naglalakad habang patuloy na hinahabol ang aking paghinga.

I hide behind this wall and calm myself, that makes me shed tears but I instantly wipe it up when I hear my friends are coming. "Jan" Hazel called my name, that's why I faced them and hid my inhaler in my pocket.

"Bayad" I said and smiled at them; I won the bet so they need to pay me fifteen thousand pesos. Hazel smiled at me before he handed me the money and tapped my shoulder, "You did great Jan" she said. "Ako pa ba" I confidently said and flashed a fake smile.